Modern Warfare 3

Gtfo Rs Lol

I saw there was a Call of Duty thread already, but it seems old, and rather start up a new discussion here.

I can see a good majority of you guys are into BF3, seeing the thread on this forum. That's great and all, but call me what you want, I dislike BF with such a passion, guess it's because you can say I suck at it. :P

Just really not open to the whole huge map set up and what not, and how the game engine works.

Call of Duty has always been my game; I'm maxed levels in all, except WaW due to every game you join is hacked and can't do shit.

Back to on topic here, what's everyones thoughts on Modern Warfare 3?

I can admit, it is basically Modern Warfare 2.5, but all the additions to it; Call of duty elite, the new spec ops, really make up for it, along with all of the new customization stuff and what not.

Hardly an excuse to not like BF with a passion just cause your bad.

Sorry, let me rephrase myself, I "dislike" the BF series.

Yeah, hate with a passion was the wrong choice of words, the more I think about it lol.

/care. Recycled game is a recycled cash cow that needs to die. $60 a year for the game plus what another $20-30 on DLC just to have a new one come out the next year? Fuck that noise.

Hardly an excuse to not like BF with a passion just cause your bad.
Sorry, let me rephrase myself, I "dislike" the BF series. Yeah, hate with a passion was the wrong choice of words, the more I think about it lol.

It's not your choice of words that he's commenting on, but rather why.

/care. Recycled game is a recycled cash cow that needs to die. $60 a year for the game plus what another $20-30 on DLC just to have a new one come out the next year? Fuck that noise.

/care. You're still bad at any game you play.

going battle field 3 gonna get faded.

My soso gonna destroy you.

OT: A lot of us here are/were actually big COD fans and I think we're going gonna give BF3 a go. The COD series gets repetitive, yet still fun, after a while and BF3 should break that spell.

Kind of figured this would happen, just a bunch of BF3 fan boys in here, no offence lol.

I'd try the beta but i don't have xbox live gold right now.

What lol?

85% of the people that play Xbox here more or less liked Call of Duty more, BF3 is coming out before MW3 so obviously we're going to try that first. No one is fanboyin' here unless SJ14 gets on the topic.

If w@w didn't have mp40/jug, it would have been 30x better for me. BF series are more team-oriented I suppose, compared to the COD series.

And stop fucking quoting the same shit critnazty lol.

Blackops was honestly a much more solid game than MW2, in my opinion of course. 3arc took all of the problems and gameplay issues that IW overlooked and added on that. No bullshit knife lunges from africa, no retarded noob tubes from cambodia, no stupid death perks from istabul and retarded boosters from moronville trying to get that nuke. I could go on and on about the shithole that was MW2 but I won't.

and Hi PureMUSHU

MW2 Flaws

Commando knife lunges - stupid and unrealistic

Noob tube - overpowered, should only get 1 shot

One Man Army - good perk but it should not replace all your grenades/spec grenades

Tactical Insertion - Good idea but obviously abused in FFA by boosters

Black ops fixed this but the problem with black ops is the maps were sooo bad. Don't get me wrong some were excellent. But some were just awful. Bad spawn points too on alot of them.

If these are fixed for MW3 I will definately be getting it :)