Modern Warfare 3

Gtfo Rs Lol

I never had any problems with Blackops maps. For the most part they were solid and even maps, obviously some maps don't favor certain game modes but for domination/tdm/ctf etc they're pretty good. Like I said, BO was a solid game, shame people were so used to MW2 by then.

I never had any problems with Blackops maps. For the most part they were solid and even maps, obviously some maps don't favor certain game modes but for domination/tdm/ctf etc they're pretty good. Like I said, BO was a solid game, shame people were so used to MW2 by then.

dude.. you're just a fanboy

also BO spawns were alright. I generally didn't spawn with someone looking at me like I would in MW2.

I don't think there were any bad maps. I dislike kowloon and launch. Nuketown is too small and spawns are obviously a problem with limited spawn locations in a map that size if the other team knows where you should be spawning. Domination where the other team doesn't cap A/C and you're stuck spawning on that side while getting destroyed is just a result of you being bad.

• 4 weeks later...

i wish my internet didnt decide to shit on me awhile ago, and now my connection goes from 4 bars to 1 bar, then back to 4 just randomly. its fun. ill start moving, and bam! i didnt go anywhere. ughhh. hate that shit.

on topic: fuck battlefield.

MW2: was great.

MW3: better not disappoint me as bad as BF3 did.

i wish my internet didnt decide to shit on me awhile ago, and now my connection goes from 4 bars to 1 bar, then back to 4 just randomly. its fun. ill start moving, and bam! i didnt go anywhere. ughhh. hate that shit.

on topic: fuck battlefield.

MW2: was great.

MW3: better not disappoint me as bad as BF3 did.

How did BF3 disappoint you

I will literally never understand the appeal of paying $80 a year to play the same washed out game year in and year out.

I like the competition...

Don't mind the Halo fanboy.

I will literally never understand the appeal of paying $80 a year to play the same washed out game year in and year out.

I'm not even that big of a fanboy, per se. Sure, I anticipate the games, but I'm the first to say they're not perfect and that they're certainly not the best game in the world. I don't even like Reach that much.

As for liking the competition, that's understandable. I still don't get why people actually buy it every year instead of just competing on the same game for more than 12 months, rather than paying $80 a year to do essentially the same type of competing.

I'm not even that big of a fanboy, per se. Sure, I anticipate the games, but I'm the first to say they're not perfect and that they're certainly not the best game in the world. I don't even like Reach that much.

As for liking the competition, that's understandable. I still don't get why people actually buy it every year instead of just competing on the same game for more than 12 months, rather than paying $80 a year to do essentially the same type of competing.

I like Halo and I was pretty good at it but I disliked the I'm-losing-so-I-have-to-spam-grenades.

hi, as the subject of this conversation is Modern Warfare 3, so what i would say the Xbox 360 version of Modern Warfare 3 currently has a review score average of 90 out of a 100. But if you take a look to the right, 479 user reviews have been written, many of which are extremely negative. And while these are, of course, user reviews, more than a few of them are articulately written hands-on reports on the game.

A user by the name Stasismind writes "The funny thing is I had yet to realize this was the exact same game I've been playing for two years...[T]his franchise is scarred and beyond repair."

"This series has had its day," writes another user named TheStranger. "Time to hang it up. There is nothing innovation going on anymore with Modern Warfare."

One might suspect that online vandalism is the cause of the low user scores, or that this is a common occurrence on the website. But user scores for other high-profile games like Batman: Arkham City (see below) and Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception all have user ratings more in line with the critics' scores.