What Are You Listening To Right Now?

Aeterna

14 hours ago, Mrs Deww said:

they are so amazing live so is capture the crown they were great in concert and i have been dying to see falling in reverse live but they never come near me! i hope you take some great videos and share!

i saw ice nine perfrom with capture the crown and slipknot and the last knotfest here is salt lake 

i do want to see slipknot at some point, long time ago think some of my friends went to go see them but idk why i never did, i def should of. also a month after that concert motionless in white is playing in the same place, although it might be just them since it doesnt list any other bands and i also really want to see them

1 hour ago, Halu said:

i do want to see slipknot at some point, long time ago think some of my friends went to go see them but idk why i never did, i def should of. also a month after that concert motionless in white is playing in the same place, although it might be just them since it doesnt list any other bands and i also really want to see them

Omg mtw is another one I'm dying to see live but also never really come near by which makes me sad I'm jelly lol I just bought tickets today to see Lorna shore perform in September so I'm pretty hyped 

3 hours ago, Mrs Deww said:

Omg mtw is another one I'm dying to see live but also never really come near by which makes me sad I'm jelly lol I just bought tickets today to see Lorna shore perform in September so I'm pretty hyped 

id love to see lorna shore ever since htey got will as a vocalist they have been putting out just absolute bangers, ive seen them live from youtube videos and they are insane, plus wills one takes on youtube are just insane on how good his control is

57 minutes ago, Halu said:

id love to see lorna shore ever since htey got will as a vocalist they have been putting out just absolute bangers, ive seen them live from youtube videos and they are insane, plus wills one takes on youtube are just insane on how good his control is

I have seen some live from tiktok and I agree will is just insane with his Vocals I heard they perform very well live so it's something to look forward to

14 hours ago, Mrs Deww said:

I have seen some live from tiktok and I agree will is just insane with his Vocals I heard they perform very well live so it's something to look forward to

these are like a hour and a half from me, i mean they do 2 days in boston but portland is also like the same distance, might have to look into them when it gets closer

h4Jk653.png

OH, the motionless in white concert is on the 18th of august, man that would be one hell of a weekend if i hit the portland show for lorna shore lol

i have also just been informed fit for a king is going to be with motionless in white, so hype

Edited by Halu
2 hours ago, Halu said:

these are like a hour and a half from me, i mean they do 2 days in boston but portland is also like the same distance, might have to look into them when it gets closer

h4Jk653.png

OH, the motionless in white concert is on the 18th of august, man that would be one hell of a weekend if i hit the portland show for lorna shore lol

i have also just been informed fit for a king is going to be with motionless in white, so hype

Ok now I'm super jelly for for a king are so good I would be super hyped to see them perform live, I have a show Aug 29th seeing Pantera and lamb of God play together then the show of sep1st with mastodon, gojira and Lorna shore 

Edited by Mrs Deww
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...