Unpopular Opinions

Moto Bro

28 minutes ago, Brimes said:

I think you just lost awarded. ##:P

At least she didn't say pineapple belongs on pizza. Speaking of which...

Anchovies are actually good on pizza. 

I'm not a fan of pineapple. But anchovies are just oily and salty because they're canned in oil. It just makes your pizza really greasy & salty, which is already what most pizza is like. 

im sorry moto but i have to agree with kristi and brimes pineapple on pizza is amazing, i won't say it belongs on pizza because it's personal opinions we just so happen to enjoy it (as long as its hot sorry kristi lol) but some like it and some don't care for it which is perfectly fine i for one would never have anchovies just because i'm not a huge fan of seafood a lot of people think i'm crazy when i say i hate lobster but it's just my person opinion lol  

On 10/4/2020 at 6:05 PM, Rafi said:

You can take your apostrophe and go join @Beric’s hate on Rafi’s spelling and grammar club.  

We have cookies! 

On 10/4/2020 at 7:07 PM, Kristi said:

Cold pizza is better than hot pizza XD 

Yessssssssssssssssssss

11 hours ago, Seike said:

Unpopular opinion: The Unpopular opinion thread is just the intellectual board for people who don't like discussing politics.

Back-and-forth about pizza and fast food burgers totally brings "intellectual discussion" to mind :P

13 hours ago, Seike said:

Unpopular opinion: The Unpopular opinion thread is just the intellectual board for people who don't like discussing politics.

Even the intellectuals among us need a break from politics, especially this year. I wanted this to be lighthearted. :lol:

JoeyTwoJuuls
On 9/26/2020 at 11:25 AM, Hess said:

Brushing your teeth before breakfast is like wiping before pooping.

very true. never understood this one.

1 hour ago, JoeyTwoJuuls said:

100% agree. I hate tea, but love coffee.

im indifferent i love coffee in the morning but enjoy a nice cup of tea at night when it's winter time 

18 hours ago, thegreatwha said:

The movie "The Princess Bride" is boring.

i have never seen this movie lol 

10 hours ago, Brimes said:

All hot drinks are bad. 

i guess that one depends in my opinion, if i have a hot drink thats suppose to be hot and it gets cold it is usually bad, and when i have a cold drink that suppose to be cold and it gets hot it's usually pretty bad. the only things i drink hot are coffee and tea though but i also enjoy a nice iced coffee and iced tea when its prepared in that manner 

23 hours ago, thegreatwha said:

The movie "The Princess Bride" is boring.

Agree! One of the worst movies I have ever seen.