hello - shakazulu here

Shakazulu

I dont know if I believe it.

yea i kindof goofed up - i thought username as shak would of been my screename and the line for mighty mouse was gonna be title by avatar lol

HI GUYS! james man o man i just flew through pics on my laptop to see what to use to show i'm me and wish had my old laptop back when i was at dorms - old pic of you me and diablocuz over at giants was real classic

doctor jenninz i gotta talk to you later when i can :) long story short - being heavily encouraged by some doctors to go into internal med and then into psych - eventually into pediatric psych

at the moment i actually came here to siphon legal advice off joshjrn - i got first speeding ticket (97 in a 70) and gotta see a judge on dec 7th - a bit nervous truth be told hopin wont be a kangaroo kourt but gonna pay for an attorney ($250 in ga 1 that specializes in traffic laws)

i went through website of tipmra but gotta pay up for caselaws for foundation - hopin josh can help me out a lil lol if i recall last you were in law school right?!? cause even though a traffic lawyer should be enough i wanna be ready to defend myself - i can't afford that sort of spike in my auto insurance ya kno

btw with elections around is sal posting in intellectual forums? give em a ron paul shoutout from me! i'll eventually log into jagz site and get verified properly i promise!

bespiningman hess patel stunner good to see you guys here still rockin hi to everyone else

i'll swing by later tonight

remember when the dscim legend smashed you.

:ohemgee:

what's dscim

Edited by mighty mouse

YES PLEASE! sorry about that

btw i think i still got screenshots of you and lucca messin around with random chic givin you guys head in scape :o lol

Edited by mighty mouse

YES PLEASE! sorry about that

btw i think i still got screenshots of you and lucca messin around with random chic givin you guys head in scape :o lol

That's a married man in scape... you trying to blackmail??

I MEANT JERICO :confused0089:;)

joe married?!? when! in summer 2003 i got married to white jaguar lol jagz had our co-leader doom777 cross-dress as a chick and was my stripper at my bachlor party :biggrinlove: i boinked his ass hard ask james he was probably there for the gangbang

Edited by mighty mouse

I MEANT JERICO :confused0089:;)

joe married?!? when! in summer 2003 i got married to white jaguar lol jagz had our co-leader doom777 cross-dress as a chick and was my stripper at my bachlor party :biggrinlove: i boinked his ass hard ask james he was probably there for the gangbang

If there was a gang bang, James was most definitely there

I didn't even see you post.

Sal hasn't been around in ages, and traffic laws are very locale-specific, so I doubt that I'll be of much help. I'll do what I can, though :P

bout time you showed up.

hey! how are ya! eventually i'll get my post count back up to what it was on the other site lol

Edited by Shakazulu