hello - shakazulu here

Shakazulu

bout time you showed up.

hey! how are ya! eventually i'll get my post count back up to what it was on the other site lol

If you ask nicely, they'll give it back to you. You don't think I've put up 25k posts on this new board, do you? :P

bout time you showed up.

hey! how are ya! eventually i'll get my post count back up to what it was on the other site lol

If you ask nicely, they'll give it back to you. You don't think I've put up 25k posts on this new board, do you? :P

LOL i was like GOD DAMN how you post that much! i'll ask extra nice :D

YES PLEASE! sorry about that

btw i think i still got screenshots of you and lucca messin around with random chic givin you guys head in scape :o lol

That's a married man in scape... you trying to blackmail??

mah3.jpg

hey man. where did you go? i remember you posting avidly, and then you just went MIA.

last time i saw Sal Bandini, linda was our only leader.

yea sorry about that buddy - i go into slacker modes time to time and end up jumping into rs when i'm slacking off

get my act together and then rs goes down at bottom of priorities :( what can i say i started scape when i was 18 and now fuck me i'm 28 n still a supernoob :P

• 2 weeks later...

hiya shak :P hiya joe, hiya lucca :P

I got lost but was thinking about gladz and everybody, a couple days ago when I signed into msn for the first time in over a year and seen everybodys name pop up