IVE FOUND JESUS

LittleBlizzy

Hey guys, this is your beloved ex-Glad Blizzy and im coming out of my shell.

as you all might of heard i was kicked from the clan for saying some very sexy things. :kanye:

i would like you all to know i am a CHANGED MAN. No more with this vial behavior pass my being.

i would like to take this time to forgive anyone i might have offended over the years and assure you not to worry anymore.

at this time i would like the praetors to know i might have sexually harassed some members but i have never harassed anyone in a non sexual way. (unlike Nolan.)

I would like for you all to take this to your heart for my re application november 27th. I am a changed man and will no longer say things or creep people out.

Thank you everyone Good luck with wars and everything hopefully i will be joining you all again soon :3:feathers:

PEACE :disapproval:

what the fuck has this clan turned into

I keep coming back because I hope that will actually be a good streak of threads on here. I feel like that pigeon that kept pecking at a symbol in hopes of food becaise i was variable-interval, positive reinforced over the years of actual good threads.

I will pack up soon enough... soon.

looking forward to ur app blizzy .

I agree. Although your topic is pretty strangely worded, I think you are sincere in your apology. Good luck when you reapply.

I agree. Although your topic is pretty strangely worded, I think you are sincere in your apology. Good luck when you reapply.

I agree man, I was hurt to know you were kicked in the first place. Theres a hole in this clan without you.

I agree man, I was hurt to know you were kicked in the first place. Theres a hole in this clan without you.

same, but i understand why u were kicked and was disappointed in what u did...but hopefully it wont happen again when your back in :D