IVE FOUND JESUS

LittleBlizzy

BLIZZY!!! :Woot_Emoticon: I think we should welcome you back with open arms! as long as you dont ditch us for other friends while bando'ing (i never forget =( ) ill be looking for your application :lovekissme: :lovekissme: :lovekissme: :lovekissme: :lovekissme: :lovekissme: :lovekissme: :lovekissme:

BLIZZY!!! :Woot_Emoticon: I think we should welcome you back with open arms! as long as you dont ditch us for other friends while bando'ing (i never forget =( ) ill be looking for your application :lovekissme: :lovekissme: :lovekissme: :lovekissme: :lovekissme: :lovekissme: :lovekissme: :lovekissme:

i would like to take this time to forgive anyone i might have offended

I love how this is worded... This man forgave you, guys. You should take him back. :laugh_002:

Sorry to get all serious on this topic, but sexual harassment is not a minor issue. Blizzy was asked to stop several times over an extended period, but continued nonetheless.

Blizzy, you are usually a good, fun-loving guy, and I'm glad to see that you are sorry for what you did, but an apology does not change the demonstrated pattern of behavior.

The clan's priority is to protect our members, which is why we had to remove Blizzy in the first place.