A silly question thread: What is your favorite breakfast cereal? (just cold cerals)

PapaLokiWolf

What is your favorite breakfast cereal?

Nut & Honey Crunch O's if not at store
honey bunches of oats granola

Moved to the Public Board in the same forum category, as this seems to be a more general thread than just RS. :3

My answer to your question would be surprisingly long! Suffice it to say that my current favorite cereal is plain Cheerios. ^_^

What is everyone's favorite flavor of fruit yogurt? I'm partial to cherry vanilla myself.

9 minutes ago, Lykenlova06 said:

Cinnamon Toast Crunch is definitely a favorite.  I also love Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds.

...Are we sure that we're not actually long-lost twins? ?

What do you think about Golden Grahams?

1 minute ago, Beric said:

I will absolutely demolish Cracklin' Oat Bran.  

Arrowhead Mills Oat Bran Flakes are better.

Please don't hate me.

4 minutes ago, Sirsir said:

Arrowhead Mills Oat Bran Flakes are better.

Please don't hate me.

They don't look like they'd make my mouth bleed so I'm not convinced they'd be as satisfying! 

47 minutes ago, Sirsir said:

What is everyone's favorite flavor of fruit yogurt? I'm partial to cherry vanilla myself.

Oh man I missed your question, I love vanilla yogurt with homemade jam, though from the store, I like strawberry and peach.

14 minutes ago, Sirsir said:

...Are we sure that we're not actually long-lost twins? ?

What do you think about Golden Grahams?

LMAO it is possible.....  Oh man I haven't had Golden Grahams in a long time, I used to love them as a teenager.

12 year old me:

Apple Jacks

Fruit Loops

Cookie Crisp

French Toast Crunch

Honey Comb [Also strawberry variety]

Smorz

Kix

Frosted Mini Wheats

I absolutely love Fruity Pebbles!

And I love any kind of yogurt with real fruit in it - not just flavored. 

26 minutes ago, Beric said:

They don't look like they'd make my mouth bleed so I'm not convinced they'd be as satisfying! 

This is true. Sometimes it seems like life is but a series of disappointments. ?

22 minutes ago, Lykenlova06 said:

Oh man I missed your question, I love vanilla yogurt with homemade jam, though from the store, I like strawberry and peach.

Vanilla yogurt with homemade jam of any flavor is delightful. ?

I love peach as well, though -- although I like it just fine -- I find strawberry a little too sweet.

22 minutes ago, Lykenlova06 said:

LMAO it is possible.....  Oh man I haven't had Golden Grahams in a long time, I used to love them as a teenager.

LOL

It's exactly the same for me here! They were probably my favorite cereal at the time, but I haven't eaten them since I was a teenager.

I'm 100% convinced now.  :rollin:

5 minutes ago, MisterJohn said:

And I love any kind of yogurt with real fruit in it - not just flavored. 

This is the best and only way. ^_^

Edited by Sirsir
24 minutes ago, Deathcon said:

Cookie Crisp

This was a favourite when I was a child. I had them again a few years ago and found them to be thoroughly revolting :sadbanana:

15 hours ago, Lykenlova06 said:

Cinnamon Toast Crunch is definitely a favorite.  I also love Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds.

this is my exact answer to a T 

5 hours ago, Jaybear said:

this is my exact answer to a T 

3 minutes ago, Lykenlova06 said:

@Sirsir! I found another twin for us!!!!

:aww:

We should start a club! :lol:

I've always been a fan of puffed wheat with some fruit or raisins in it. Sugar cereal probably golden grahams? I try to avoid too much sugar cereal though. 

My wife's favorite is also cracklin' oat bran @Beric, so we always get a couple boxes for "special occasions" where we aren't trying to eat reasonably healthy. Like vacations. 

1 minute ago, Rafi said:

My wife's favorite is also cracklin' oat bran @Beric, so we always get a couple boxes for "special occasions" where we aren't trying to eat reasonably healthy.

Meanwhile, that is my junk food indulgence :lol:

Edit: I misread "aren't" as "are", RIP my reading comprehension. It is always at its best at 1AM ##