A silly question thread: What is your favorite breakfast cereal? (just cold cerals)

PapaLokiWolf

General Mills Family Size Cinnamon Toast Crunch Churros Cereal - 19.3oz :  Target

^ Answer is Cinnamon toast crunch but apparently there is a Churros version!?!  <--- might have to hunt this down and try it only to discover adult me no longer is cracked on sugar :jade: 

Just now, Tristan said:

Answer is Cinnamon toast crunch

Good answer!

1 minute ago, Tristan said:

but apparently there is a Churros version!?!

Not so good an answer! I was forced to try this once, and it was disgustingly sweet, and tasted as highly processed as it is. :P

But that's just me! Maybe you'll enjoy them. It's worth attempting one bowl, at least! <3

28 minutes ago, Tristan said:

General Mills Family Size Cinnamon Toast Crunch Churros Cereal - 19.3oz :  Target

^ Answer is Cinnamon toast crunch but apparently there is a Churros version!?!  <--- might have to hunt this down and try it only to discover adult me no longer is cracked on sugar :jade: 

We tried this at my house, it wasn't as good as we hoped.  The cereal inside doesn't have any cinnamon or sugar, so its just flavorless with some coating on the outside.  We were so sad ?  Though if you're not cracked on sugar anymore.... it might be good!

25 minutes ago, Sirsir said:

Not so good an answer! I was forced to try this once, and it was disgustingly sweet, and tasted as highly processed as it is. :P

I agree with the highly processed taste/feel, though we felt it was almost... like eating nothing.

Edited by Lykenlova06
Just now, Lykenlova06 said:

We tried this at my house, it wasn't as good as we hoped.  The cereal inside doesn't have any cinnamon or sugar, so its just flavorless with some coating on the outside.  We were so sad ?  Though if you're not cracked on sugar anymore.... it might be good!

Oh you saved me a purchase then - that is the appeal of Cinna toast crunch after all lmao 

1 minute ago, Tristan said:

Oh you saved me a purchase then - that is the appeal of Cinna toast crunch after all lmao 

YESSSS I agree, I love the sugar and cinnamon.... and the milk afterwards is a nice treat!

• 1 month later...

Jeez. Do you guys across the pond think you might share some of your cereal tech with us Brits?

• 4 months later...

I've always been partial to honey nut cheerios and frosted flakes, they were always vacation only cereals growing up and have a special place for me.

• 3 months later...

Cinnamon Toast Crunch, followed by Fruit Loops and honey nut cheerios.

Unconventional snack cereal dry without milk = regular plain cheerios.