House of the Dragon

Beric

We had a big 'ol discussion topic for the original Game of Thrones. May as well have one for this. 🐉

Who else is watching? What'd you think of the first episode? 

Went in and was immediately reminded of the disastrous ending of the first series but by the end I was into it and looking forward to next week.

I can't say there is any standout characters I feel like I want to see next week at this point. But it's real early.

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, Hess said:

Ugh, Daemon is such a bad ass for all the right wrong reasons.

Sounds like he's both a badass and a bad ass, then. :reporter:

I like the actor the fact Matt Smith can go from Dr Who a goofy character to Deamon is quite the transformation. It's not a show I can really watch on the side. I wind up a little lost. But so far I am enjoying it

Edited by UnrealDream

We’re gonna wait to start watching until more of the show is out since our ability to watch right now is so sporadic we wouldn’t see it half the time anyways. Same for the middle earth series. Looking forward to both though! 

19 minutes ago, UnrealDream said:

I like the actor the fact Matt Smith can go from Dr Who a goofy character to Deamon is quite the transformation. It's not a show I can really watch on the side. I wind up a little lost. But so far I am enjoying it

He was also Prince Phillip in The Crown :aww: