House of the Dragon

Beric

5 hours ago, UnrealDream said:

I like the actor the fact Matt Smith can go from Dr Who a goofy character to Deamon is quite the transformation. It's not a show I can really watch on the side. I wind up a little lost. But so far I am enjoying it

I like the actor as well.

6 hours ago, Rafi said:

Same for the middle earth series. Looking forward to both though! 

I started the rings of power as well but had to stop, my wife was real upset I was watching it without her

6 hours ago, Hess said:

He was also Prince Phillip in The Crown

Couldn't really get into that show...

Watched Episode 3 last night. I wasn’t sure what to expect with this prequel but my wife and I are enjoying it so far. I’d love to say more but dont want to spoil it for anyone. 

Edited by T H E Man
  • 4 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, Hess said:

Don't open the spoiler if you haven't watched Episode 6

Ep 6 spoils

Spoiler

What didn't you like about it? I think the new actors did great and I'm all for pushing the story along to get the more interesting tidbits when all the kids get older too and theres a dozen dragons around to burn shit up.

5 minutes ago, AmusedDragon said:

Ep 6 spoils

Reveal hidden contents

What didn't you like about it? I think the new actors did great and I'm all for pushing the story along to get the more interesting tidbits when all the kids get older too and theres a dozen dragons around to burn shit up.

Spoiler

I will admit, I still have ~30mins left, but I was so confused for the first half of the episode, and I mean, the king collapsed at the end of Episode 5, leaving a huge cliff hanger, and then jumps 10 years later where he's just an old man?  Idk maybe I just wanted it stretched out longer for my own amusement.  I still need to finish and episode 7 may change my opinion too, but idk, time hops are risky business and I'm not sure what I think about it just yet.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Hess said:

Watching the finale now.

Reveal hidden contents

HOLY SHIT

Cool! Im jealous I have to wait till tomorrow night. I can’t wait, I’m hooked 😆

On 10/22/2022 at 6:03 PM, Hess said:

Watching the finale now.

Reveal hidden contents

HOLY SHIT

Did it leak early or something? How'd you watch it on Saturday?

• 1 year later...