new rs page and others

Bryce

wut do u think? (please log in first and look around and stuff)

i think it sucks...tbh

oh and those who dont like the mouse over text feature, u can turn it off though graphic ops.

Edited by FreeBall In

There are several problems with the new look/interface. Some of it will just take time to get used to but other need to get fixed ASAP. For example the little arrows above the chat box now interfere with private chat if you have it separated. Thankfully we can turn off the annoying new mouse over text feature.

1 - Why is my pm cut off by that damn arrow??? Fix that to the faded clear please JaGeX...

2 - My xp counter and wc icon that pops up when I cut wood are still in the old template, so it clashes.

3 - New icons? gay

4 - That pop up text is annoying, I turned that shit off right away. shouldve never been added.

5 - Homepage doesnt let me sign in. When i click on the bar to type and start typing my login I cant login and access forums to rant.

6 - I havent seen everything yet but im sure theres a lot more gay shit about it

7 - I know this is off-topic but they gotta remove citadel emotes unless your actually in the citadel or at least have the tier open to use them ffs

1122-lol-091927.jpg

note the icons cut out cause i have my screenies cut them out abit and dont feel like changeing them at all

Edited by FreeBall In

Haven't checked in game yet but my alog no longer shows my adorable character :sadbanana:

Lots of adjusting to do just on the site.. some changes make sense, others are kinda meh.

1122-lol-091927.jpg

note the icons cut out cause i have my screenies cut them out abit and dont feel like changeing them at all

I HAD THIS SAME PROBLEM, Try going into your Graphics settings, see which form its on, software, Open GL or Direct X

try changing to Direct x.

The only positive thing I've seen? I like the new text. It is sharper and easier to read which should help in all aspects.

Aside from that, there are a lot of bad features.

RIP the old Farming Store interface :(

Edited by The Rocket

I HAD THIS SAME PROBLEM, Try going into your Graphics settings, see which form its on, software, Open GL or Direct X

try changing to Direct x.

John it was cut out at the bottom cause of how i have my screenshot and im too lazy to change it and do it the slow way by prt screen and pasting it to paint

lazy i am :)

I'm sure we'll get used to the new text— that doesn't matter too much to me long-run.

What matters to me is that RS was CRAZY LAGGY when I logged in earlier.

I'm sure we'll get used to the new text— that doesn't matter too much to me long-run.

What matters to me is that RS was CRAZY LAGGY when I logged in earlier.

It's extremely responsive for me.

actually gave the new text boxes around the mouse a try and I kind of like them now but wasn't all too hot about them when I started. If you try it you'll find that after a few hours you stop having to look at the top left corner of the screen which actually feels strange after years of looking there to see what you're doing.

The menu tiles are okay, they look fresh and different, a heck of an improvement over early rs2 which looked like they whipped them together in MSPaint. That actually had me quit before i left tutorial island tbh, thought it was lazily put together and didn't want to bother with a game scrapbooked together by children. nostalgia aside, this looks much more professional.

The text is great but as with everything takes some getting used to.

The only thing i don't like is the shaded chat box and inventory backgrounds. Very difficult to see your items especially if they are dark in color (try finding an infernal ash, good luck)