new rs page and others

Bryce

1122-lol-091927.jpg

note the icons cut out cause i have my screenies cut them out abit and dont feel like changeing them at all

What's wrong with that picture..........? There's literally nothing wrong.

You guys just love to complain about any graphical/interface update Jagex has, along with the other 12 year olds who dislike everything Jagex does, even though the majority of the graphical/interface updates are actually pretty good. I bet the overwhelming majority of you complained when they changed the hp bars, or when they changed the skill icons.

I personally think the new update looks pretty good.

Notice above the chat box the arrows to adjust your chat screen? that cuts off your pm's and thats the biggest issue with people.

Oh, that's a game-changer right there. I'm cancelling my membership for sure.

Lols at the complaining, within a week you won't even remember what the previous interface looked like.

Agreed, I've already gotten used to it, although it was very annoying at first and one thing MUST get fixed and that is the stupid arrows above the chatbox that interfere with private messages.

I want to say I like it but:

1) The chat box is now in the way of game play. The previous one was more clear and enabled you see behind it better.

2) I like the new text, but I just wish it was bigger or, at the very least, in bold.

I can get use to everything else though.

Edited by Pyrolord

I think I'm already used to the new text after like 60-90 minutes of game-play. I don't have anything else to get used to though since like Kitra I play in minimal mode.

Notice above the chat box the arrows to adjust your chat screen? that cuts off your pm's and thats the biggest issue with people.

this guy

this guy

Bob, hello!

this guy

Bob, hello!

sup bro, wuu2 lately