DXP

Unhappygirl

I actually have none. For skilling goals, I'm just waiting for Necromancy... I might do some clues again :P 

i think imma resume my firemaking to 120 goal i started on the last dxp but ended up running out of dxp time when i got to level 114 lol

might try and get flo ive lost the wounder of dxp weeks might bust out some of my proteans as well i have loads now xD

Imma try to get all combat stats to from 60 to 99 via ed3 also unlock and start invention. Hopefully I can get it done. Any tips? 😬

Unhappygirl

Hope you all manage to get your goals! I personally will be using it to farm tetra pieces :)

On 5/5/2023 at 7:27 AM, F_lourishing said:

Hope you all manage to get your goals! I personally will be using it to farm tetra pieces :)

Me too! That's what I do when I have nothing planned for dxp, or if I have leftover hours (I always somehow do) 

As for this dxp... I'm probably going to train cooking a lil'... only cos @Bushy zforced me :sideye: 

Besides that, some herblore as well! 

6 hours ago, Nutforge said:

Me too! That's what I do when I have nothing planned for dxp, or if I have leftover hours (I always somehow do) 

As for this dxp... I'm probably going to train cooking a lil'... only cos @Bushy zforced me :sideye: 

first to 120 necromancy I challenge you 1. 2. 3 go!

6 hours ago, Nutforge said:

I’ll pay for the fishes ❤️😂😂

33 minutes ago, Mrs Deww said:

first to 120 necromancy I challenge you 1. 2. 3 go!

i wouldn't dare try to be first globally... but having a clan event to see who gets to 120 necro first sounds fun!! (not that I'm confident of winning :blushing:

31 minutes ago, Bushy z said:

I’ll pay for the fishes ❤️😂😂

LOL noo i am a strong, independent, young woman 

16 minutes ago, Nutforge said:

i wouldn't dare try to be first globally... but having a clan event to see who gets to 120 necro first sounds fun!! (not that I'm confident of winning :blushing:

Yes ma’am 😂💪

51 minutes ago, Nutforge said:

Oh no I don't mean globally that seems like far to much work 

2 minutes ago, Mrs Deww said:

Oh no I don't mean globally that seems like far to much work 

that's a huge relief :happycrying:

3 hours ago, Nutforge said:

i remember we did this for Arch release, was sooo fun. We need more comps!

I honestly have no idea of what skill I will be doing on dxp...   just achieved my long term goal of 200m prayer xp.... probably one of the slow gathering skills