DXP

Unhappygirl

L A W R E N
8 minutes ago, X5-452 said:

Get the best invention potions you can, and start the Dxp off by taking a sip, and doing all the research you can at invention guild.

ty x5!!!

On 5/11/2023 at 4:55 AM, Nutforge said:

Love that! How are you planning to train them? 

for prep i've been mining bane like crazy so i plan on doing platebodies to sell or full burial armor if i need to

2 hours ago, Achillesoix said:

for prep i've been mining bane like crazy so i plan on doing platebodies to sell or full burial armor if i need to

Full burial provided additional xp bonus, I’d dig that! :D did elder rune burials myself too! What hammer are you using? 

49 minutes ago, Nutforge said:

Full burial provided additional xp bonus, I’d dig that! :D did elder rune burials myself too! What hammer are you using? 

i think just the normal hammer... is there different ones??

12 minutes ago, Achillesoix said:

i think just the normal hammer... is there different ones??

These two will let you add perks and get some invention XP on top: Hammer-tron and Crystal Hammer

L A W R E N

invention. i got the potions. am i ready? 😛

10 hours ago, Beric said:

These two will let you add perks and get some invention XP on top: Hammer-tron and Crystal Hammer

@Achillesoix yess exactly as Beric said. I used hammer-trons myself to train invention :) Hit me up directly if you wanna find out more! 

I think I'm one of the few that is actually training Archaeology apart from @F_lourishing hahaha.

I'd love to get some dungeoneering floors in if there are some leftover times and if anyone is free to run some large floors together. 😆

Archaeology training during dbxp week is GREAT- but not xp wise- drop rate increases for artifacts, by alot :)..gl

All that prep time and NOW it's LIVE!! Get those goals 💪 gainz are happening right now and for every day for the next ten days!!! LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOO:gainztrain::gainztrain:

• 3 weeks later...

Came back with the intention to do some leveling with dxp, but damn i realized i came back a day later...