What did you get for Xmas topic

Andrewski

like 3 grand, new ps3 (even though my old one isnt broken), getting that new ipod touch 4th gen

tim thinks I'm spoiled, i dont think so.

Edited by Flutter1shy

$100

12 Payday bars

New speakers to replace my old dinosaur Boston speakers. I don't like them, though, can barely hear them. My old speakers can crank the volume way up.

like 3 grand, new ps3 (even though my old one isnt broken), getting that new ipod touch 4th gen

well now you are just being an asshole

I plan on buying myself Battlefield 3 though. Bestbuy has it on sale for $40, so I'll stop by the dreaded mall soon to maybe pick it up. Those dickheads at Gamestop still have it for $60.. humbugs. I'll probably pick up the Back to Karkland DLC and some Live time from Gamestop, and a little piece I need for my VGA cable from bestbuy/radioshack.

cash and Clothes

how much of that are you going spend on rs gp :trollface:

should sell me your old one for $100 :)

a family Christmas Eve Supper, Christmas Breakfest, Christmas Dinner and to wrap it all up, a drive back home with friends singing christmas songs :krista:

Gifts is not about Christmas, its about hanging with family and friends. who ever got gifts+had a great time with your gifts, Shame on you :(

a family Christmas Eve Supper, Christmas Breakfest, Christmas Dinner and to wrap it all up, a drive back home with friends singing christmas songs :krista:

Gifts is not about Christmas, its about hanging with family and friends. who ever got gifts+had a great time with your gifts, Shame on you :(

I'm having a great time with my gifts, but with the principal you're trying to establish, you should be ashamed for enjoying such elaborate food and not spending time with your family more :youmad:

Got a lot of warmer clothes which is exactly what I wanted and finally got a camera. Other than that not much other than going out and playing some rugby in the mud :woeh: