What did you get for Xmas topic

Andrewski

like 3 grand, new ps3 (even though my old one isnt broken), getting that new ipod touch 4th gen

tim thinks I'm spoiled, i dont think so.

I hope you were kidding when you disagree with Tim...

Anyways, some pants, knife sharpener, and a handheld GPS for when I'm in the woods.

@Krista, technically, Christmas is about the birth of Jesus Christ, not family, friends, or gifts. However, while friends and family are certainly the biggest part of Christmas, giving is certainly a major part of it as well. If I gave somebody something, I sure as hell hope they would go and share their excitement with the internet and other friends. Let people celebrate this part of Christmas.

I got quite a bit of cash throughout the month, most of which I already spent. I bought Modern Warfare 3, Halo: Anniversary, Skyrim and a new videocard for my PC. I also got like 2 ounces of some awesome AK-47 x O.G. Kush x Super Silver Haze. It's a yummy Tri-Brid.

I also got like 2 ounces of some awesome AK-47 x O.G. Kush x Super Silver Haze. It's a yummy Tri-Brid.

Jealousy setting in.

My group of friends chipped in and bought another friend who has the sickest bong I've ever seen a hash oil smoker. So sweet...

Edit: sorry I didn't mean to turn this into Marijuana talk :P

Clothes, money, a Keurig tea brewer, The Girl Who Played With Fire by Stieg Larsson, kinect sports season two. Going to get Halo:CE Anniversary tomorrow with my gamestop giftcard. Was a really chill day and a much needed one. Shame Dallas didn't win vs the Heat.

Edited by Sheckky

I also got like 2 ounces of some awesome AK-47 x O.G. Kush x Super Silver Haze. It's a yummy Tri-Brid.

Jealousy setting in.

My group of friends chipped in and bought another friend who has the sickest bong I've ever seen a hash oil smoker. So sweet...

Edit: sorry I didn't mean to turn this into Marijuana talk :P

http://i495.photobucket.com/albums/rr313/MotoXChamp88/Junk/tsunami.jpg

My "Water Pipe" as they called it at the local smoke shop. It's a Tsunami. It has little air jets that make the smoke spin around inside it like a tornado. It's sick.

Clothes, money, a Keurig tea brewer, The Girl Who Played With Fire by Stieg Larsson, kinect sports season two. Going to get Halo:CE Anniversary tomorrow with my gamestop giftcard. Was a really chill day and a much needed one. Shame Dallas didn't win vs the Heat.

Add me on Xbox Live so we can play Halo together! Gamertag: MotoX Champ88

Edited by Ethan S
Removed image tags on picture

No presents (for Chanukah either). But my birthday was a week and a half ago and I'm getting 5 of my juggling clubs redecorated which my parents offered to pay for as a birthday present!

300$ in target gift cards for ipod touch.. New blackberry curve phone...[Family Trip]-To san fransisco over spring break.

A bunch of monsters..Candy..

Got my girlfriend a promise ring, A necklace 2 6 packs of coke i only paid 3$ for x mas eve discount status..What else... O yea got her some cucumber melon spray/Lotion..Metalic Green looking finger nail polish stuff..Uhm..what else.. O yea and Beaver Slippers[Oregon state Uni]-OSU.

All in all good x mas.. and my girl got me some colgone and a 2012 rose bowl shirt oregon/Wisconsin

Guarantee most of the replies in this thread are lies.

Christmas: Money, smellies, clothes & little bits and bobs.

Birthday: One of those gift experience things where you drive around a racetrack, money, clothes & some little stuff I needed.