WOMEN.

Muse

Don't listen to my last post, being a jerk is mean you can get lots of girls being yourself.

Spoken foreveralone

Being nice, by itself, will get you friendzoned by everyone. Women subconsciously view it as weakness and low self esteem. Being a jerk, alone, will get you in the pants of silly, vapid girls who mistake your jerkiness for...

Confidence. That's the name of the game, boys and girls. Believe in yourself and convey that to people. Don't be arrogant; be comfortable in your own skin. If women view you as confident, if you are nice on top of that, you will pull more than you ever dreamed possible.

Agreed, the reason jerks come off as with so much pussy is that they convey an air of confidence, because they aren't afraid to tell you how you truly are.

Also, if you think that being nice grants you into the pants of anyone, then YOU'RE the screwed up one. "I'm nice, so i should be able to get whoever i want." How arrogant is that?

I'm too lazy to type a detailed post about getting chicks but I'm an expert and being a jerk will slow you down. The only hard thing that takes confidence is walking up to a strange girl and talking to her.

Confidence won't just land you success with women. It will land you success in every. single. aspect. of your life.

Edited by Memphus

Confidence won't just land you success with women. It will land you success in every. single. aspect. of your life.

Truth.

2deep4me

That's what she said :youmad:/>

heyoooooo!

it helps but it won't land you success in everything

Right, I forgot we had the expert in the house.

it helps but it won't land you success in everything

Right, I forgot we had the expert in the house.

Haha

In all seriousness, confidence alone won't make you successful. Some level of competence is required for success. Confidence opens all of the doors for you. Competence is what allows you to talk through them. Put simply, both confidence and competence are required for success. Neither are sufficient on their own.

Edited by Joshjrn

In all seriousness, confidence alone won't make you successful. Some level of competence is required for success. Confidence opens all of the doors for you. Competence is what allows you to talk through them. Put simply, both confidence and competence are required for success. Neither are sufficient on their own.

true dat

• 2 weeks later...

too bad the dude in OP's comic sounds like a damn autist. no wonder he didn't get a reply

Fuck you Jake that guy sounds exactly like you would.

too bad the dude in OP's comic sounds like a damn autist. no wonder he didn't get a reply

Fuck you Jake that guy sounds exactly like you would.

i'm a god damn goblin