WOMEN.

Muse

Lamuse.

surprised_baby_2_zpsdfda3811.jpg

Whoa.

Blast from the past, eh? :)/> We should catch up, tho I have limited options to communicate, since my name's all italic and junk.

>catch up

stop while you're ahead.

Being nice, by itself, will get you friendzoned by everyone. Women subconsciously view it as weakness and low self esteem. Being a jerk, alone, will get you in the pants of silly, vapid girls who mistake your jerkiness for...

Confidence. That's the name of the game, boys and girls. Believe in yourself and convey that to people. Don't be arrogant; be comfortable in your own skin. If women view you as confident, if you are nice on top of that, you will pull more than you ever dreamed possible.

Although it pains me to agree with Josh, this is true.

Being nice, by itself, will get you friendzoned by everyone. Women subconsciously view it as weakness and low self esteem. Being a jerk, alone, will get you in the pants of silly, vapid girls who mistake your jerkiness for...

Confidence. That's the name of the game, boys and girls. Believe in yourself and convey that to people. Don't be arrogant; be comfortable in your own skin. If women view you as confident, if you are nice on top of that, you will pull more than you ever dreamed possible.

How does it feel to be right for once? :chuffed:

How does it feel to be right for once? :chuffed:/>

I'm always right, even if im wrong :rhon:

How does it feel to be right for once? :chuffed:/>/>

I'm always right, even if im wrong :rhon:/>

Those sound like the words of someone who is frequently wrong :chuffed:

How does it feel to be right for once? :chuffed:/>/>

I'm always right, even if im wrong :rhon:/>

Those sound like the words of someone who is frequently wrong :chuffed:

Testing to see if this new board update fixed our emote/> issue...

ETA: And it did :reporter:

Edited by Joshjrn