Half Time

Bamf Rush Jr

She could have at least tried to make it look like she wasn't lip syncing... Cee Lo Green was good, though :) Still better than the Black Eyed Peas last year.

the fact that i actually watched it makes it better than the past few years. It wasn't that good but at least they are going in the right direction lol JBiebz NEXT YEAR PLZ

So any good commercials? I didn't watch any of it.

yea same, i was going watch it for the commercials...but went to friends house instead to play some MW3

I remember there being a lot more funny commercials when I was growing up. I didn't think that many were very funny but there were some good ones.

My personal favorites were some of the car commercials, specifically the Hyundai Genesis 5.0 R-Spec, Fiat 500 Abarth, and the Acura NSX featuring Jerry Seinfeld & Jay Leno.

I remember there being a lot more funny commercials when I was growing up. I didn't think that many were very funny but there were some good ones.

My personal favorites were some of the car commercials, specifically the Hyundai Genesis 5.0 R-Spec, Fiat 500 Abarth, and the Acura NSX featuring Jerry Seinfeld & Jay Leno.

lol the car commercials were hilarious!

MIA just don't give a shit

wasn't it like a 3 second time delay so that they could catch if anything iffy happened? looks like they missed by about another few seconds on blurring that out.

So... worst half time show ever?

One of the better ones of the past decade, I can assure you. (...or is that "less awful"?)

A 5 year old boy at the Superbowl party I was at summed it up best when Madonna came onstage:

"Mommy what are they doing??? WHY AREN'T THEY PLAYING FOOTBALL???"

So... worst half time show ever?

Didn't watch it or any of the super bowl. But without even seeing it, I can agree, WORST HALF TIME SHOW EVER. It get's worse every year.

Didn't think it was that bad but nothing amazing. It was the first Superbowl I watched though so can't really compare it to previous years. We didn't get any commercials over here (just cut to analysis whenever you had an advert break) which was kinda disappointing because they're usually pretty good. Watching the game just ruined today though - was falling asleep in most sessions after 3 hours of sleep. :sadbanana: