Half Time

Bamf Rush Jr

FUCKING FUCK THAT'S AWESOME!

Too bad it's sorta fake. That guy didn't actually do the drifting in the dirt, a stunt driver was used.

>implying it matters.

STILL AWESOME!

although now I know something more

Edited by Emeraldwpn

I gotta say I don't really care to watch them but I wasat a buddys house and everyone was watching it so I Kinda just got glued to the tv once I started to see how bad it was, only thing that could have made it worse would have been having to se madonna have a "wardrobe malfunction".

I love the m&m comercial, if anyone knows which one I'm talking about lol

Way better:

(For those of you living under a rock the last 2.5 years; FFW to 1:10 to start)

Edited by The Rocket

It's funny how people call it the "worst performance ever!!!" just because it wasn't a metal or hip hop performance. Seems like nobody can have an appreciation for other genres or showmanship...or can remember the embarrassment of a show that the Black Eyed Peas put on last year.

I'll be interested to see when/if a DJ will ever put on the half time show at a Superbowl. Tiesto has already done the Olympics in 2004, I wonder if it will ever migrate enough into the USA culture and would be accepted by enough people.

I'll be interested to see when/if a DJ will ever put on the half time show at a Superbowl. Tiesto has already done the Olympics in 2004, I wonder if it will ever migrate enough into the USA culture and would be accepted by enough people.

Nothing says watchable talent quite like playing music performed by other people or sounds manufactured on a computer. At least someone lip-syncing is putting on a performance. I can just picture them spending the entire segment alternating the camera between a guy just standing there rocking his head and the people dancing like morons while they're rocking to the bean. The only time I listen to guys like Tiesto is when I'm drunk...and even then I don't know too many people who like it. I'm sure they'd love to lose out on the older generation and women who only watch the Super Bowl for the halftime performance and commercials, too.

Edited by Knightmare25

It's funny how people call it the "worst performance ever!!!" just because it wasn't a metal or hip hop performance. Seems like nobody can have an appreciation for other genres or showmanship...or can remember the embarrassment of a show that the Black Eyed Peas put on last year.

Truth.

Considering she's 50something and was in high heels Madonna did quite well.

I never really paid attention to what the internet said about the Black Eyed Peas last year, were they crucified?

Truth.

I never really paid attention to what the internet said about the Black Eyed Peas last year, were they crucified?

They just sounded really bad. Most notably was when they brought out Slash and Fergie completely butchered Sweet Child O' Mine.

Truth.

They just sounded really bad. Most notably was when they brought out Slash and Fergie completely butchered Sweet Child O' Mine.

She's hella old, doesn't make music anymore that the majority of people are interested in, (which is what she used to be all about - just like every other pop star), and every time she skipped a step she looked as if she was going to trip and pass out. :f34r:. LMFAO by themselves would have been perfect; but honestly I was more amazed by the lighting on the screens than her pathetic excuse of a performance. :l.

On top of that, everyone expected B.E.P.'s to be horrible....Have you ever heard Will.I.Am's live performances? They're insanely ridiculous. :l.

Edited by Mister Devin