People never cease to AMAZE me

Jigs Wz34

Hello! this is a spam / fun topic about how people never cease to amaze you by gross/stupid/retarded things they do.

Rules:

1) start off post by: People never cease to amaze me when ___________________

2) then talk about it and mention how grossed out / crazy / anything it makes you feel. :reporter:

and thats it :D

I'll start this off:

People never cease to amaze me when they wear sunglasses INSIDE. I think that shit just looks retarded... i mean... there isn't no fucking sun inside here! Just feel like smacking a bitch when i see that shit. haha

Edited by Jigs Wz34

People never cease to amaze me when they wear socks with sandals or flip flops.

People never cease to amaze me when they would ask how big is a footlong when I used to work at Subway.

People never cease to amaze me when they walk around yelling and shouting because they are drunk, then hit the cop who is writing them a noise violation, and wonder why they are being arrested.

People never cease to amaze me when they didn't get the memo in drivers ed to stop when a car in front of you stops.

People never cease to amaze me when they don't think logically and believe only shit they like to hear; bias one of the 7 deadly sins on your mind.

People never cease to amaze me when they do this:

( 12:16:25 ) ( &***** ) Words of wisdom by yours truely

( 12:16:55 ) ( ~Mika ) If you're gonna talk about wisdom

( 12:16:59 ) ( ~Mika ) at least spell truly

( 12:17:01 ) ( ~Mika ) correct

( 12:17:22 ) ( &***** ) Truly*

( 12:17:24 ) ( &***** ) Your welcome

I just saw/came up with another....

People never cease to amaze me when they mix up there, their, they're, where, were, your, you're, too, to, and two.

:jaymonkey9ra:

Edited by Mikaburrr

People never cease to amaze me when a women driver is driving a car in front of me. :facepalm:

People never cease to amaze me when they think that ALL women drivers are bad,especially when I know I could out drive most guys any day of the week. Makes me feel like going all VROOOM on them. :sneakydiva:

Which reminds me-

People never cease to amaze me when I am stopped at a light and the car behind me pulls up so close that I can count their nose hairs. Have they considered that the car behind them may forget to stop?

People never cease to amaze me when a women driver is driving a car in front of me. :facepalm:

People never cease to amaze me when they think that ALL women drivers are bad,especially when I know I could out drive most guys any day of the week. Makes me feel like going all VROOOM on them. :sneakydiva:

Which reminds me-

People never cease to amaze me when I am stopped at a light and the car behind me pulls up so close that I can count their nose hairs. Have they considered that the car behind them may forget to stop?

In heavy traffic, people who don't get as close as they can on flat ground piss me off to no end.

people never cease to amaze me when they text and drive, or talk and drive. Good job slowing down everyone else because talking about your fucking weekend was that urgent.

People never cease to amaze me when they don't put new roll of TP on the thing...

OMG..yes!!!

Which reminds me-

In heavy traffic, people who don't get as close as they can on flat ground piss me off to no end.

The thing about this is, I have been in a stopped car waiting for a light and we have been rear-ended, twice now. One time the car that hit us was going about 35 mph..that hurt.

p.s. I wasn't the driver either time :rolleyes:

People never cease to amaze me whent they rant or argue about a topic they know little to nothing about.

People also never cease to amaze me when they think what they say is right and don't take what you say into consideration.

Edited by A Dark Heart

Which reminds me-

The thing about this is, I have been in a stopped car waiting for a light and we have been rear-ended, twice now. One time the car that hit us was going about 35 mph..that hurt.

p.s. I wasn't the driver either time :rolleyes:

That's some bad luck! It's a good thing that you're pretty much never liable when being rear ended.