People never cease to AMAZE me

Jigs Wz34

people never cease to amaze me when they text and drive, or talk and drive. Good job slowing down everyone else because talking about your fucking weekend was that urgent.

I text and drive all the time and never slow down. It's a craft that most people just haven't perfected yet. :)

People never cease to amaze me.

Since driving is so popular...

People never cease to amaze me when they don't use their turn signal, or start to signal WHILE turning.

People never cease to amaze me whent they rant or argue about a topic they know little to nothing about.

People also never cease to amaze me when they think what they say is right and don't take what you say into consideration.

Are you referring to something in this thread?

People never cease to amaze me whent they rant or argue about a topic they know little to nothing about.

People also never cease to amaze me when they think what they say is right and don't take what you say into consideration.

Are you referring to something in this thread?

Nope not refering to anyone in thread just people in general who really dont listen to others and like to argue about things they don't know much about. I don't like to refer to people with out them knowing i'd just post a reply to them or maybe a pm.

Plus i don't like to bash on something unless i feel like i was attacked or insulted.

Sorry if it sounded like i was :unsure:

Edited by A Dark Heart
  • 3 weeks later...

people never cease to amaze me when they drive with their knee's while smoking a fat ass blunt filled to the brim with weed and texting at the same time. (my friend the other day) lol