Eurotopic

Andrewski

Well I'm not doing that round the world trip thing anymore. I found a $270 flight to London which is waaaay better than spending $5k on flights all in one go. I'm flying out on Saturday and will arrive Sunday morning. It's a 8 hour flight but with time zones it'll be 15 hours.

I'll spend as long as I want in Europe but if I only get half of it done by the end of august I'll come home and do a semester in school and go a 2nd time some day.

Australia/NZ/Thailand/Indonesia will be a 2nd trip probably in January or May depending if I go to school and stuff. I already spent $200 on my Aus visa which expires in May. It will not be wasted.

JC where in Spain are you? Anyone else in Europe?

WTF! $270 FOR LONDON!? how in the fuck!?

you need to share the information on how you got it for so cheap in this topic

Edited by Emeraldwpn

Granada. Holler!

Granada is waaay out of the way of what I was planning. What are your plans? Going anywhere else when schools done?

Granada. Holler!

Granada is waaay out of the way of what I was planning. What are your plans? Going anywhere else when schools done?

Home. I've been here the past 6/7 months.

Granada. Holler!

Home. I've been here the past 6/7 months.

I'll see what happens when I get there then I'm not very good at planning stuff. When are you leaving?

Well it's sunny and nice today. I'm chilling in st. James park beside buckingham palace. So much cool stuff to see here I could spend a week in London and still not see everything. I'm almost tempted to, Deadmau5 is playing here on June 11th. Would be so sick to see him again.

Ok so hostels suck. Tonight we had a pub crawl and about 40 people went. I met these 3 Aussie chicks from the hostel and we spent the whole night together. Near the end of the night I made out with one on the dance floor and she left with me. On our way out we ran into one of the other Aussies and she walked home with us killing the mood. We got to the hostel and our rooms are 8 beds/people to a room so you can't take someone to your room. I wanted to take her to the shower or something but instead she just kissed me and ran away with her freind and said cya tomorrow. Now it's not really a big deal but I'm wide a wake with a raging boner and I can't rub it out in the same room as 7 people so I'm really fucking pissed fuck fuck fuck.

Ok so hostels suck. Tonight we had a pub crawl and about 40 people went. I met these 3 Aussie chicks from the hostel and we spent the whole night together. Near the end of the night I made out with one on the dance floor and she left with me. On our way out we ran into one of the other Aussies and she walked home with us killing the mood. We got to the hostel and our rooms are 8 beds/people to a room so you can't take someone to your room. I wanted to take her to the shower or something but instead she just kissed me and ran away with her freind and said cya tomorrow. Now it's not really a big deal but I'm wide a wake with a raging boner and I can't rub it out in the same room as 7 people so I'm really fucking pissed fuck fuck fuck.

Hostel showers really aren't that much better... Europeans do the damnedest things late at night.

you went on a pub crawl... oh lawd.

those things scream "I'm a tourist har har har." did it once in Italy, never again.

If you have a bit of extra cash, instead of staying in a group room, stay in one of the private rooms. Most "hostels" have them. They are a bit more expensive than the standard rooms, but significantly cheaper than a hotel. Plus, there is tail running around the lobby.

ETA: Lol @ pub crawls

Edited by Joshjrn