Eurotopic

Andrewski

I'm paying 16 pounds a night and a private room is like 43 pounds a night. I'm just going to try to get picked up by a local tonight instead.

Emerald when everyone finds out I'm Canadian they love me instantly I want them to know I'm a tourist. I even have a Canadian flag headband I'll wear once in awhile. I was the only western Canadian out there. Met a whole bunch of French canadians but they don't have the accent everyone loves.

Granada. Holler!

Granada is waaay out of the way of what I was planning. What are your plans? Going anywhere else when schools done?

Home. I've been here the past 6/7 months.

I'll see what happens when I get there then I'm not very good at planning stuff. When are you leaving?

until the 28th. I leave back for home the 30th and have to leave for Madrid the 29th.

My hostel looks like a homeless shelter and the whole area is real shady. Yet there's 2 ferrari's parked outside.

You know, if you spent like 10E more per night, you could stay in very decent places :P

My hostel looks like a homeless shelter and the whole area is real shady. Yet there's 2 ferrari's parked outside.

You know, if you spent like 10E more per night, you could stay in very decent places :P

But he doesn't want to look too much like a hipster backpacker, but he wants the experience of being one.

So I bought a plane ticket home for tomorrow. I'm spending obscene amounts of money and mostly just partying. I'll come back someday with a freind or two who are interested in seeing stuff and not partying. I had a blast though.

I've stayed in a few nicer places but the more expensive hostels have waaay less backpackers.

There is a happy medium to be found. I know, I've done it.

So I bought a plane ticket home for tomorrow. I'm spending obscene amounts of money and mostly just partying. I'll come back someday with a freind or two who are interested in seeing stuff and not partying. I had a blast though.

Probably for the best. The bars all start to look the same after a while :P

So I bought a plane ticket home for tomorrow. I'm spending obscene amounts of money and mostly just partying. I'll come back someday with a friend or two who are interested in seeing stuff and not partying. I had a blast though.

I thought you were going somewhere else as well? I know you stopped the round the world trip, but...

Anyway, posts pics of what you did and the women you almost got with.

I'll post pics when I get home. I'm still going to Australia/NZ in January and that will be a 4 month trip. But I have 1-3 freinds to go with. I thought I would meet people i could travel around with but everyone I met has their own plans that wouldn't fit into mine. Seeing stuff by myself sucked so I ended up partying every night to be around people. I still had a blast and intend to come back to Europe when i find someone to go with. I'm not even the type of person to go out to bars/clubs much, usually only once or twice a month. It's also dirt cheap to go out at home compared to here.

ah man, i love seeing stuff by myself more because i have a faster pace than most people. Not to say that i don't enjoy seeing it with other people as well, but i can do it by myself.

If i am feeling too lonely i will just chat it up with a random and ask if they want to go hang out. That's how i met these two Finnish females while in Italy. Granted they were in the same room as me for the hostel, but none-the-less i asked them if they would like to go traveling together and get a drink later that night.

Been friends with them for roughly 4 years now and have hung out with them about once a year since then. Mario has met them.

ah man, i love seeing stuff by myself more because i have a faster pace than most people. Not to say that i don't enjoy seeing it with other people as well, but i can do it by myself.

If i am feeling too lonely i will just chat it up with a random and ask if they want to go hang out. That's how i met these two Finnish females while in Italy. Granted they were in the same room as me for the hostel, but none-the-less i asked them if they would like to go traveling together and get a drink later that night.

Been friends with them for roughly 4 years now and have hung out with them about once a year since then. Mario has met them.

But did they wet your dick?

no :(.

What about Mario's?

:otvnaughty:

What about Mario's?

What about Mario's?

that, i don't know :D