Hypothetical "gift"

Emeraldwpn

I saw that thread earlier, too. I'm glad I'm not the only one I know who browses /x/. I didn't read it then, though. It was tl;dr for me at the time. I would accept his offer. The curiosity would be killing me. And why the hell is an old man with that kind of power drowning in a stream?

Spoiler
founditi.jpgUploaded with ImageShack.us

you're missing A LOT of GREAT stuff on /x/ if you tl;dr a lot.

It's just, so many tarot card readings and such. And creepypasta I've read before.

I want to read about aliens and Gov conspiracies and shit, not the usual stuff /x/ has to offer. And I only go to /x/ when I get bored of /k/ and /b/

bet you haven't read this one. http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/NoEnd_House

it's a long but AWESOME read.

LazerusShade

No, The catch for me is the ability to return to to earth. I have children and a wife here. I would not be able to leave them permanently even for this type of thing.

However if the terms of the the gift could be changed to allow me to travel between earth and this other planet/planets at any time i wanted i would accept. As that would offer me the ability to 1 return and tell my family about the amazing things i am seeing, and 2 avoid the 100 year time span on a planet that i would not enjoy. Then i would accept in an instant.

Edited by LazerusShade

I saw that thread earlier, too. I'm glad I'm not the only one I know who browses /x/. I didn't read it then, though. It was tl;dr for me at the time. I would accept his offer. The curiosity would be killing me. And why the hell is an old man with that kind of power drowning in a stream?

Spoiler
founditi.jpgUploaded with ImageShack.us

you're missing A LOT of GREAT stuff on /x/ if you tl;dr a lot.

It's just, so many tarot card readings and such. And creepypasta I've read before.

I want to read about aliens and Gov conspiracies and shit, not the usual stuff /x/ has to offer. And I only go to /x/ when I get bored of /k/ and /b/

bet you haven't read this one. http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/NoEnd_House

it's a long but AWESOME read.

I take issue with the ending. Good read, otherwise.

i probably would i'd love to explore the cosmos it would suck to not die but the opportunity to have all life's questions answered would be to much to pass up