snack/junk foods

Bryce

I'm not a junk food person, I'm much more of a left overs from dinner person

OR

Buffalo Wings :hess:

However if I were to indulge in something sweet I'd have to say Reeses is the best candy, and funny bones are also extremely good when frozen.

I generally eat fruit whenever I would normally eat junk food. That said, I drink copious amounts of coca cola. At least 2 litres per day.

Jesus Christ.

I generally eat fruit whenever I would normally eat junk food. That said, I drink copious amounts of coca cola. At least 2 litres per day.

Holy shit man!

I've cut soda completely out of my diet since I moved. I drink a lot of water and tea and usually some juice in the mornings. I try not to eat a lot of junk food but I do love Oreo's and will usually buy a package, only if they are on sale though.

I'm with Dan on the soda intake. I drink around 50-60oz's of Mountain Dew a day. I've pretty much come to terms with the addiction and whatever else it may come with. It's to the point where it just makes me feel better to drink it. I quit for about three days a few weeks ago and that didn't really work out. I practically match it in water, though. Talk about urinating 5 times a day...

In terms of food... I guess I don't really eat a lot of junk food. I'll have some donuts a couple of times a week on my way to work, but that's probably about it.

I can't comment on the soda either :wilson:

I drink more Diet Coke then I should, but I did substitute ice tea for soda recently (all diet of course)

Back to Ethan, Diet Coke is a stress reliever for me (weird I know)

I haven't had pop in a long time, but I spend way too much money on fuzzy peaches and other sour fruit snacks like that. I have such a sweet tooth :grape:

Maynards-Fuzzy-Peaches-fuzzy-peaches-24913362-250-333.jpg

Ease up on the soda. Jesus :sly:

I'm not really a snacker. I'd prefer to just eat more at meals. However, if I am going to snack, it's usually fruit. Just ate a mango. It was glorious :chuffed:

I'm not really a snacker. I'd prefer to just eat more at meals. However, if I am going to snack, it's usually fruit. Just ate a mango. It was glorious :chuffed:

I'm not much of a mealer, myself. I have an extraordinarily hard time finishing a full plate. It's weird at restaurants. I'd like to say that I'm a snacker, but I'm not one of those either.

I'm not much of a mealer, myself. I have an extraordinarily hard time finishing a full plate. It's weird at restaurants. I'd like to say that I'm a snacker, but I'm not one of those either.

I love multicourse meals or eating tapas where I get to eat several different things instead of a lot of one thing. Either way, I normally eat a fair bit at meals because I don't really snack at all, and most days I only have two meals (skip breakfast).

Used to buy 4 litres of Coke/Pepsi on a daily basis, for literally years

Now I never drink it, I just drink water+vimto constantly

I don't eat junk food either, except the occasional social Mcdonalds, of which I have a Quarter pounder meal/double cheeseburger

If I had to choose a junk food I'd choose Tesco Value 34p midget gems

Too much in to the gym to waste hunger space with food of little muscle building value

Edited by Wilson

I'm with Wilson on this. Drink water all day, maybe have some tea or juice at meals. I generally have one big meal a day and every few hours I'll eat some kind of chicken/turkey/tuna. Sometimes I'll grab a handful of the roommates' Doritos but that's about the extent of my snacking.

I don't even enjoy junk/fast food anymore unless I'm drunk :l