Black Ops Trailer

Hess

Thoughts?

It looks like they are taking a risk, trying a new scene for fps, could work out or could fail, who knows.

The graphics tricked me, I thought that guy's arm in the beginning was a real person's, but the rest of the game looks a bit sci-fi

I've kinda given up on cod got hella boring and easy and overplayed. But as always I'ma buy the new one.

COD: Future Warfare, what the fans have been asking for haha. Should be a fun campaign. But the online will probably feel exactly the same as all the COD games have since COD4. Quite bored of it, to be honest.

I moved on to Battlefield, and any time I try to put back in a COD game to play with friends, I simply find myself having the opposite of a good time. Battlefield is superior in EVERY SINGLE WAY POSSIBLE, except in framerate LOL.

Was really hoping they'd stick with the Cold War, as that's my favorite conflict and my favorite thing to cover in my history classes... not sure what to make of it at this point. Not a fan of futuristic shooters :/

Call of Duty is just getting to complicated for online. I loved Cod 4 where you had some mild perks and it was all gun vs gun, now you have all this OP shit, attack dogs, chopper gunners, remote control cars, napalm strikes, all this other random horse shit, just makes it harder to play and enjoy. Its basically a race to kill streaks now.

And this whole Sci-fi thingy, not sure if it'll work, but meh, I'm still going to buy it just as I've done all the others. I don't have a lot of time to play em as I used to, after about the first month or 2 I stop and just get on when asked.

As for Battlefield. I play both :kanye: No reason to play one over the other, 2 separate games

I always quit every CoD after 1-2 months since it gets boring (never cared to prestige). Once you figure out the killstreak setups that work for you, it pretty much becomes unstoppable and repetitive.

As for Battlefield. I play both :kanye: No reason to play one over the other, 2 separate games

Except that Battlefield is vastly superior. Unless you like playing bad games over good games :kanye:

• 3 weeks later...

If you haven't switched over to Battlefield yet, this certainty should help you decide it is finally time.

hated bf3