Black Ops Trailer

Hess

If you haven't switched over to Battlefield yet, this certainty should help you decide it is finally time.

hated bf3

Why was that?

If you haven't switched over to Battlefield yet, this certainty should help you decide it is finally time.

hated bf3

Why was that?

I dunno, maybe I didn't give it enough of a chance. I got in late, and was behind in ranks for the majority of people I played against. It seemed like if you were playing against people higher rank than you, you were at a severe gun/mod disadvantage. Flashlights. Horrible PC support through Origin.

hated bf3

Why was that?

I dunno, maybe I didn't give it enough of a chance. I got in late, and was behind in ranks for the majority of people I played against. It seemed like if you were playing against people higher rank than you, you were at a severe gun/mod disadvantage. Flashlights. Horrible PC support through Origin.

Best Assault weapon: M16A3 (unlocked at level 1)

Best Engineer weapon: M4A1 (unlocked at level 1)

Best Support weapon: They are all equally awesome.

Actually, the guns are quite well balanced in that game. No weapons are overpowered, like you get in COD games. It simply sounds like you got outplayed.