The Avengers

Rafi

Who's seen it? I saw it with my girlfriend last night and really enjoyed it. I didn't enjoy that Marvel cut Edward Norton, but the new guy playing The Hulk was pretty good— it just lost some continuity.

Personally, I'm already looking forward to a sequel. If you do see it, make sure to stay until the end— there is one extra scene a couple minutes into the credits, and a second extra scene at the end of the credits. The first is setting it up for a sequel, the second is for some lols.

Good movie in my opinion had some funny random parts, and was pretty good to make fun of out loud (yeah I'm one of those people).

If you know anything about the Marvel universe you'll know that the potential for movies/sequels is basically unlimited, especially when they pull 200+ million over a single weekend.

This movie was so fucking good.

@Rafi: Edward Norton wanted way more money than all of the other leads, and refused to sign on. So that's his own problem for being a douche, as much as I like him as an actor.

I enjoyed it and was also a little disappointed knowing Norton wasn't going to be in it, but the other guy is good too.