Pizza + tip

Emeraldwpn

Further evidence of how much it sucks to live in Alaska!

I remember watching a tv show where people in Alaska would get pizza delivered by plane.

There isn't a single good pizza place within 200 miles of where I live. If I'm forced to eat the greasy garbage that is passed as "pizza" around here, they should count themselves lucky I'm not charging them for my service. :hmph:

Buy a pizza stone and make your own. A pepperoni pizza with fresh mozzarella will run you about $7, take five minutes to prep and about ten minutes to cook.

Not a bad idea.

Out of curiosity. How much does a large two topping pizza from your average pizza place (Not a chain like Pizza Hut, Little Ceasars, or Dominoes) cost in the lower 48-states? Up here it's close to $40.

Costs about $23 for the pizza alone here. I typically do pick it up myself, because otherwise it's like a $5 or something delivery fee, and then you're expected to tip on top of that? Not even reasonable.

Pizza is like $9 here for an extra large 3 toppings lol, $20 is like a what the fuck price

where do you live and what's the name of the pizza place.

Edited by Emeraldwpn

In West Seattle I think the only pizza places I know of average 20-30 for a large pizza. It's stupid crazy..