No More BXP Weekends

James

well this is a start. Next comes sof?

Quite the opposite. They are doing this so that they can sell XP boosts in Solomon's shop.

Read the history of MapleStory after IVP bought it out. It's strikingly IDENTICAL to what is happening to Runescape. I can predict the entire future of this game, to a T.

Quite the opposite. They are doing this so that they can sell XP boosts in Solomon's shop.

Read the history of MapleStory after IVP bought it out. It's strikingly IDENTICAL to what is happening to Runescape. I can predict the entire future of this game, to a T.

Can you do that for us? I want to see your predictions

God mode: no editing your post

1) Runescape won't ever cease to exist in at least a decade. When we say "die", we mean that figuratively.

2) In the near future (<6 months), some form of XP boost will because purchasable, in a direct method, rather than the current indirect method of Squeal.

3) Powerful items such as weapons perhaps, will also appear in a cash shop format, with a "duration" on them. This will happen after the XP boosting items above. And they will not work in PVP.... at least not to begin with.

4) Another bot nuke WILL happen. They've just been delaying because they've been so busy with these cash shop updates. But Jagex does want to do another bot nuke. Obliterate their competition in gold sales.

5) Jagex will eventually sell gold and perhaps high level items, but this is still a few years down the road. And the rentable high level items (with a duration) will always be stronger.

6) Expect a shitload more of these "Mad May" and "Sizzling Summer" style gimmicks, to keep you subscribed, they make the horrible cash shop updates somewhat bearable, right?

1) Runescape won't ever cease to exist in at least a decade. When we say "die", we mean that figuratively.

2) In the near future (<6 months), some form of XP boost will because purchasable, in a direct method, rather than the current indirect method of Squeal.

3) Powerful items such as weapons perhaps, will also appear in a cash shop format, with a "duration" on them. This will happen after the XP boosting items above. And they will not work in PVP.... at least not to begin with.

4) Another bot nuke WILL happen. They've just been delaying because they've been so busy with these cash shop updates. But Jagex does want to do another bot nuke. Obliterate their competition in gold sales.

5) Jagex will eventually sell gold and perhaps high level items, but this is still a few years down the road. And the rentable high level items (with a duration) will always be stronger.

6) Expect a shitload more of these "Mad May" and "Sizzling Summer" style gimmicks, to keep you subscribed, they make the horrible cash shop updates somewhat bearable, right?

2. You have been able to for two years. Refer a Friend are you new. Also, they won't sell XP boosts from Solomon's Shop are you dumb. Also don't respond with the same "I've seen this happen to MapleStory so obviously I know everything that will ever happen" shit gets fucking old.