My thoughts on the Aurora shooting

Koffin Cat

why do that? there are crazy people who are really crazy or on drugs or something along that line

and really shouldnt give up on the world, i mean yes there are bad/crazy people but i would like to think theres more good people then bad

brighter note: are people working on ur spaceship? cause i can hear them in the background :P

Edited by FreeBall In
Ascended Elf

why do that? there are crazy people who are really crazy or on drugs or something along that line

and really shouldnt give up on the world, i mean yes there are bad/crazy people but i would like to think theres more good people then bad

Basicly this. Shame it happens :(

It doesn't hurt to be vigilant. You can never know what may happen at a moments notice.

Be careful out there fellow Gladiatorz.

Fucking awful, my prayers are with the victims and their families. Additionally, it frustrates me, as someone who comes from a gun owning family, whenever gun violence occurs, as it reflects pretty negatively on those of us that choose to exercise our right in a legal and sane way.

Additionally, it frustrates me, as someone who comes from a gun owning family, whenever gun violence occurs, as it reflects pretty negatively on those of us that choose to exercise our right in a legal and sane way.

Same. There are more firearms in my home than people. Not by much, but still. However, in the area I live that's normal. Not having a firearm where I live is abnormal.

It doesn't hurt to be vigilant. You can never know what may happen at a moments notice.

Be careful out there fellow Gladiatorz.

I support this message

In the end, there are really crazy people. Sometimes these people are mistreated very badly by others as well, whether they're people that they work with or just random strangers. This mistreatment/bullying will eventually push these crazy people over the edge and make them do fucked up shit.

I'm sure you've also heard of the young children that end up committing suicide due to people bullying them in school. They get pushed over the edge and pretty much snap I guess. I'm not sure what the story behind this dudes problems were, but I find it hard to believe he just all of a sudden thought that it was a good idea to go into a movie theater and murder random people. Not saying that it couldn't happen, but yeah.

In the end, there are really crazy people. Sometimes these people are mistreated very badly by others as well, whether they're people that they work with or just random strangers. This mistreatment/bullying will eventually push these crazy people over the edge and make them do fucked up shit.

I'm sure you've also heard of the young children that end up committing suicide due to people bullying them in school. They get pushed over the edge and pretty much snap I guess. I'm not sure what the story behind this dudes problems were, but I find it hard to believe he just all of a sudden thought that it was a good idea to go into a movie theater and murder random people. Not saying that it couldn't happen, but yeah.

That's what I was thinking. It'll probably come out in the next few days providing he cooperates with the police, but last I heard he wasn't talking beyond saying his apartment contained explosives.

The guy is a fucking cuntbag. who the fuck does that shit. holy shit dude i hope he burns in fucking hell. he deserves that shit.

What really happened was the guy bought a ticket to the movie, and then before it started he acted as if he had a call and left the theater. Then, he came through the emergency exit and threw a smoke grenade. The audience thought it was part of the movie so they didnt do anything until they saw people being shot dead. 12 people died and 50+ people are injured. The guy booby trapped his house (trip wired). The authorities are still trying to get into his apartment.