My thoughts on the Aurora shooting

Koffin Cat

Seriously to be on the real, this sorta shit is gunna become more commonplace as years draw by. Keep educated.

Unfortunately, it will :/ other fucked up people who see this are going to think, "Hey, that's a great idea!" Scary shit.

Seriously to be on the real, this sorta shit is gunna become more commonplace as years draw by. Keep educated.

Unfortunately, it will :/ other fucked up people who see this are going to think, "Hey, that's a great idea!" Scary shit.

This is why I give up on humanity...

My thoughts are that you look like a dark-haired version of the dealer guy in Pineapple Express

holy shit u wizard!@!! i was thinking this when watching the video lol.

There's conspiracy shit going around about this

Given that the guy is a neurologist with links to classified military projects, I would be shocked if there wasn't conspiracies popping up. The way he just stood by his car and waited to be arrested, the way he appeared in court. It's extremely likely that he was under some kind of mind control.

Of course, I still believe he should be executed. Insanity as a plea to NOT charge people is just dumb. Insane people are MORE dangerous to the public. In my opinion, a justice system should be about the safety of the public, not about "punishing" "intent". Even if he was 100% under mind control and had no control of his actions, he should still be executed, because his mind has been comprimised.

Here in Canada, just a few years ago, a guy chopped off a random sleeping strangers head on a bus, and began eating his flesh. He is now, 2 years later, walking free around town because he is schizophrenic, thus deemed "not criminally responsible". Fuck I hate my country's justice system.

crazy shit happens, popular vote say he should get death, he planned it out and had traps in his house to kill any1 who wasn't supposed to be there.

to me though i say he should live with the guilt...