Just a simple Introduction

Sic Mick

Hey guys.

Registered on here because I've always been fond of Gladz, was close to joining some several years ago, before I joined Rune Raiders. From then on, we had a few fights together and it was always a laugh.

For these reasons it only seemed appropriate for me to register on these forums upon our return to the clan world. I hope we're able to have some more fights in the future, and ensure a decent relationship between us clans.

I know there aren't many people in the clan world that think Rune Raiders will last, though, and I have nothing against those thoughts; it does seem like clan returns haven't made it anywhere so far and we are experiencing awful changes to the clan world that doesn't sit well. Still, we've not came back to go for the #1 spot or anything, RR has always just been full of really interesting characters and it seemed appropriate to bring such a community back together. I'm sure the same would go for Gladz if you guys had ever closed.

Anyway, enough about the clan side of things otherwise my intentions would not seem as simple as they actually are, haha. My names Aash, I'm 21, and live in London. Interests range from gaming, water sports, and fighting. Listen to a wide range of music and have many friends in the music industry. Occupation-wise, have an impending application to join the London Metropolitan Police as we speak.

Figure I'd let you guys know who I am in full. Anyway, if you guys have any problems with me hanging out on these forums, I'll go but I hope there's no reason for that.

Thanks,

Aash

Hey Doc,

very well thanks. Still confused by many of the changes in Scape, however I'm sure I'll survive, haha.

How are you?

When I tried to get back into the game, I was a bit overwhelmed. Quite a few new toys in pay to play PK'ing, so I stayed away D:

Can you get rid of the many thousands of chavs in London?

Probably one of the reasons the Police seems so appealing to me, haha.

They're destroying the nation. :(

And thanks all, for the replies.

I hope we do succeed too, however in a way; many of our goals have already succeeded in itself. Got many of our older players back registered and people reconnecting together once again.

That in itself to me is amazing since I had always enjoyed my time in RR and had put a lot into it back in the day, and I aim to carry on now to rekindle what we had. We'll just see how we fair through the clan world, though.

So what's Gladz up to nowadays? Engaged in many rivalries at all? Up in the ranks, I hope? :) Been so far out of it, I hope you guys are still pulling strong!

Hey Doc,

very well thanks. Still confused by many of the changes in Scape, however I'm sure I'll survive, haha.

How are you?

When I tried to get back into the game, I was a bit overwhelmed. Quite a few new toys in pay to play PK'ing, so I stayed away D:

Same thing here, lots of new stuff to do is always good though

hey man im joined the clan a couple months back and i have been on the boards much longer but we have never met. Im glad to see you here!