Just a simple Introduction

Sic Mick

Can say that again, feel like an RS newbie asking all these questions about the game again.

People may have to have patience with me, though, been away for far too long.

Never really pay too much attention to my toilet, although considering the replies to that response, I feel like I'm the only one pointing that out. I must be strange...

And hey Knightmare! Good to see you still around. How goes things?

Ah you can say that again, we best start recruiting the Australian community then, lol.

Can remember the RR vs EOS pkri which was just 12 hours, went to sleep 10am the following day. Madness. If I smoked back then, my room would have been a sauna, dayum.

Regardless, we're having fun thus far and I don't think any of us have any regrets reopening atm. Especially when we get to reconnect with clans such as yourselves. There may be a lot of immature people in the clan world, nowadays, but this alliance always seemed to stand strong and prevent such events from occurring. I admire that from you guys.

Good luck in all future endeavors, if you guys ever need an AC, jump into our IRC Channel; #runeraiders on swiftirc. We'll be happy to mass up to help you guys out.

Sissy Hankshaw is born with enormous thumbs that help her hitchhiking through the US from a young age.

Jesus Fuck me with a cactus.

Edited by Muse