Is it worth starting up again?

Res

No. If you decide to play RuneScape again, play it for the cause of helping Gladz in wars and that stuff. Basically all I do

No. If you decide to play RuneScape again, play it for the cause of helping Gladz in wars and that stuff. Basically all I do

Lol, I think I use to think that way. How's gladz with warring these days? I think when I quit we were pulling like 40 average. I imagine with the loss of Damin your warring took a big hit.

It's so easy to make money now if you just have the skills or if someone hooks you up. It's just learning all the new stuff and not expecting much to pking and you'll be fine.

all hook you up lad

At it again :reporter:

RS is pretty fun these days, with what the wildy and free trade back, and the best skill in the game, Dungeoneering.

You've got to do it and not talk about it, let others talk about it :reporter:

And this topic is probably a "I'm coming back cause I can't escape the run-escape but I'm going to be subtle about it and pretend like I'm not dying to, first" :wilson: