Is it worth starting up again?

Res

Nothing like some good ol' scape.

True dat. I just restarted play, I'll stick around for pking and gladz! Oh and you can swear now and see it !! If you didn't know that :P haha that's a bonus. And I can hook you up if you need it, just drop me a pm

Nothing like some good ol' scape.

True dat. I just restarted play, I'll stick around for pking and gladz! Oh and you can swear now and see it !! If you didn't know that :P haha that's a bonus. And I can hook you up if you need it, just drop me a pm

Thanks for the offer, but I'm currently at 152.7M gold :)

Dipped to 170 and now im back at 183, starting to get boring again.

Whats the going rate for gold? No intentions of doing anything just curious what my cash is worth in USD (Seriously)

someone give me 17m so i have 200

Go balls deep and lose all your money? And then ask for some money to "even" you over?

:youmad:

I tried to get back into scape like 3 times, buying a month of membership each time. I would play for about 5 days then just fade away again \:

I tried to get back into scape like 3 times, buying a month of membership each time. I would play for about 5 days then just fade away again \:

This :wilson: Bought members, bought P2P items, forgot about RuneScape, stuck with P2P items :wilson: