Aug. 11th edit** Official Gladz Fantasy Football Sign-ups!

The Rocket

If you would like to participate in Fantasy Football for this season, sign up and we'll start getting this underway. We will be using ESPN and NOT their standard setup. It will be a custom league with some changes to possible starters, number of players drafted and whatever else we may decide on.

Let's get going!

Edited by The Rocket

I'm assuming he means fantasy football. Some people ran one last season. Dunno how that went.

I'm assuming he means fantasy football. Some people ran one last season. Dunno how that went.

Yes. I edited so people wouldn't be confused.

I'm guessing either Josh or Jake must have run it last year. I'll wait to see if they respond.

Yes. I edited so people wouldn't be confused.

I'm guessing either Josh or Jake must have run it last year. I'll wait to see if they respond.

Wasn't me. I ended up not even doing it because the league was a bit too small. I'd be interested if we could get enough people and there was enough of a buy in to keep people playing even if they start 0-2.

Max led it last year, I believe it was 10 slots with a 10M entry fee. Not sure how the pot was split.

I'm down with a 10-team league, I don't want to do any smaller. I'd be fine with 12 as well if we had that many people even though positions get a lot more scarce by the later rounds.

I guess if you'd like to participate just post in here and we'll see how many we can get.

Max(Beep) ran it last year. Was 10m buy in with 10 people playing. Pot was like 60/30/10 or something I can't remember, all I know is when I won I got 60. I would probably be interested in this.

I'm down with a 10-team league, I don't want to do any smaller. I'd be fine with 12 as well if we had that many people even though positions get a lot more scarce by the later rounds.

I guess if you'd like to participate just post in here and we'll see how many we can get.

See, I refuse to do 10 team leagues unless rosters allow for an extra roster spot or two. 10 team leagues with default rosters leave far, far too much talent on the waiver wire. People who make bad decisions can recover too easily.

See, I refuse to do 10 team leagues unless rosters allow for an extra roster spot or two. 10 team leagues with default rosters leave far, far too much talent on the waiver wire. People who make bad decisions can recover too easily.

Agreed. We would do the Custom league instead of a Standard one. I've had more fun in Customs with friends than any Standard I've been apart of. I wasn't a part of it last year so I just want to be included this year :P

• 2 weeks later...

I just asked about it. Am I supposed to be starting this up? Or is there someone else that wants to be in charge of it?

If we're going to do this I just would like to get it under way. Should I rename this topic to Official FF Signup or something? Get people's attention and start getting an idea of how many we'll really have.