come at us righties >:)

Astraeus G

in honor of international left handers day!! :D

Julius Caesar, 50 Cent, Eminem, Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Leonardo Da Vinci, Michelangelo, George H.W. Bush, Bill Clinton, John Kerry, Hitler, Ronald Regan, LeBron James, J.K. Rowling, Mark Twain, H.G. Wells, Sebastian Janikowski, Donovan McNabb, Deion Sanders, Gale Sayers, Michael Vick, Steve Young, Larry Bird, Emanuel Ginobili, Tim Tebow, and Barrack Obama . We Still continue to run the world! Impactin it in some epic way in which we leave our mark in history (hitler's is negative tho LOL) :)

More right handers have "impacted" history than left handers. Deal_with_it_dog_gif.gif

that's only cuz there are more right handed. but left handers impact is greater if i may add

Charlie Chaplin, Kurt Cobain, Phil Collins, Bob Dylan, Jimi Hendrix, Ricky Martin, George Michael, Osmonds, Johnny Rotten, Paul Mcartney, Ringo Starr,Woody Allen,Dan Aykroyd, Matthew Broderick, Pierce Brosnan, George Burns, Drew Carey, Robert , Matt Dillon, Laurence Fishburne, Morgan Freeman, Greta Garbo, Jim Henson, Hugh Jackman, Angelina Jolie, Nicole Kidman, Ray Liotta, Ryan O'Neal, Anthony Perkins, Dennis Quaid, Robert Redford, Keanu Reeves, Kurt Russell, David Spade, Jodie Sweetin, Chris Tucker, Shannon Tweed, Mark Wahlberg, Oprah Winfrey,

James Cameron, Spike Lee, Ridley Scott, Barry Bonds,Wade Boggs, Ty Cobb, Lou Gehrig, Jason Giambi, Jeremy Giambi, Ken Griffey, Jr., Tony Gwynn, Rickey Henderson, Joe Jackson, Reggie Jackson, Babe Ruth, Deion Sanders, Darryl Strawberry, Ted Williams, Dontrelle Willis, Marvin Hagler, Oscar de la Hoya and Mike Tyson.

also we have more money then righties XD lol :hahaha::chucknorrisbychucknorriseFTW:

Edited by Stuntin Plk

I can attest that I've noticed during my lifetime that A LOT of the more artistic people I've seen in my life are indeed left handed. I can't think of anyone that I've met, man or woman, that had bad handwriting or couldn't draw to some extent. Maybe it's dumb luck but yeah...lol.

More right handers have "impacted" history than left handers. Deal_with_it_dog_gif.gif

that's only cuz there are more right handed. but left handers impact is greater if i may add

Charlie Chaplin, Kurt Cobain, Phil Collins, Bob Dylan, Jimi Hendrix, Ricky Martin, George Michael, Osmonds, Johnny Rotten, Paul Mcartney, Ringo Starr,Woody Allen,Dan Aykroyd, Matthew Broderick, Pierce Brosnan, George Burns, Drew Carey, Robert , Matt Dillon, Laurence Fishburne, Morgan Freeman, Greta Garbo, Jim Henson, Hugh Jackman, Angelina Jolie, Nicole Kidman, Ray Liotta, Ryan O'Neal, Anthony Perkins, Dennis Quaid, Robert Redford, Keanu Reeves, Kurt Russell, David Spade, Jodie Sweetin, Chris Tucker, Shannon Tweed, Mark Wahlberg, Oprah Winfrey,

James Cameron, Spike Lee, Ridley Scott, Barry Bonds,Wade Boggs, Ty Cobb, Lou Gehrig, Jason Giambi, Jeremy Giambi, Ken Griffey, Jr., Tony Gwynn, Rickey Henderson, Joe Jackson, Reggie Jackson, Babe Ruth, Deion Sanders, Darryl Strawberry, Ted Williams, Dontrelle Willis, Marvin Hagler, Oscar de la Hoya and Mike Tyson.

also we have more money then righties XD lol :hahaha::chucknorrisbychucknorriseFTW:

This is too silly to justify with a thought out response. Enjoy your silly day :reporter:

Nope.http://www.cracked.com/article_19808_5-reasons-being-left-handed-screws-you-life.html

the number of left handed ppl is dwindled by the number of right hadners there fore the average is swayed.

in school wise my lowest grade was a B last semester sooo. and in timed test i have finished my finals in less than 20mins each and have averaged a 95.7% why? it simple. it's not about being smart. just remember. i have a photographic memory so with a glance stuff stays in my mind and when the question comes up i match the word associated with the problem. it works in all my classes.

we still got more money :)

the easily scared statement is false. i havent flinched at anythin quick/ sudden since freshman yr. I guess playin basketball helps compress fear.

the middle east and parts of europe are all weird. for example it is offensive in saudi arabia to give the "thumbs up gesture" they consider it offensive

10 reasons why left handed is an advantage :)

http://www.medichatmd.com/blogs/the-advantages-of-being-left-handed.html/

Edited by Stuntin Plk

I can attest that I've noticed during my lifetime that A LOT of the more artistic people I've seen in my life are indeed left handed. I can't think of anyone that I've met, man or woman, that had bad handwriting or couldn't draw to some extent. Maybe it's dumb luck but yeah...lol.

I'm a performance artist and I'm right handed!

That said, I can deal with letting lefties celebrate 1 day a year, as long as the other 366 (2012) days are righty days.

Nope.http://www.cracked.com/article_19808_5-reasons-being-left-handed-screws-you-life.html

the number of left handed ppl is dwindled by the number of right hadners there fore the average is swayed.

in school wise my lowest grade was a B last semester sooo. and in timed test i have finished my finals in less than 20mins each and have averaged a 95.7% why? it simple. it's not about being smart. just remember. i have a photographic memory so with a glance stuff stays in my mind and when the question comes up i match the word associated with the problem. it works in all my classes.

we still got more money :)

the easily scared statement is false. i havent flinched at anythin quick/ sudden since freshman yr. I guess playin basketball helps compress fear.

the middle east and parts of europe are all weird. for example it is offensive in saudi arabia to give the "thumbs up gesture" they consider it offensive

10 reasons why left handed is an advantage :)

http://www.medichatmd.com/blogs/the-advantages-of-being-left-handed.html/

Thank you for the ego trip.