come at us righties >:)

Astraeus G

So by your logic Stuntin, because one chick I know can bench press more than me, that means all women are stronger than all men?

/flawedlogic

So by your logic Stuntin, because one chick I know can bench press more than me, that means all women are stronger than all men?/flawedlogic

lmao no that's silly. it's like when i lost a b-ball game to this tall girl( she was 6 ft4 in.) and assumin all girls can beat men in b-ball.. it jus states we're more likely to get an advantage cuz for example in basketball eveyr1 is mostly right handed so when a lefty drives it in to the left they cant stop itor find it difficult. therefore we have the advantage. i still dont understand why ppl guard my right side. also in baseball (not much in the majors) right handed pitchers have trouble pitchin to lefties.

I would like to see his eidetic memory in action. It sounds fascinating.

and >_>

cuz for example in basketball eveyr1 is mostly right handed so when a lefty drives it in to the left they cant stop itor find it difficult. therefore we have the advantage. i still dont understand why ppl guard my right side. also in baseball (not much in the majors) right handed pitchers have trouble pitchin to lefties.

It isn't anymore difficult for guard a left hander in basketball than a right hander. However, if you're playing at a relatively low level where players don't take the time to scout the opposing team, they may not realize that you only have one strong hand. If they did, it would be very easy to neutralize. The "advantage" is merely that the low level competition is assuming that they should guard you as they do a right hander. I'm far from playing shape, but I could frustrate the hell out of you merely by switching my feet in my stance.

As for pitching, right handed pitchers find it difficult to throw to left handed batters just as left handed pitchers find it difficult to throw to right handed batters. This is merely because a breaking pitch breaks away from the dominant hand (right handers go right to left while left handers go left to right) and it is more difficult to hit a pitch breaking away from you than to hit a pitch breaking towards you.

and >_>

Problem?

Edited by Joshjrn
cuz for example in basketball eveyr1 is mostly right handed so when a lefty drives it in to the left they cant stop itor find it difficult. therefore we have the advantage. i still dont understand why ppl guard my right side. also in baseball (not much in the majors) right handed pitchers have trouble pitchin to lefties.
It isn't anymore difficult for guard a left hander in basketball than a right hander. However, if you're playing at a relatively low level where players don't take the time to scout the opposing team, they may not realize that you only have one strong hand. If they did, it would be very easy to neutralize. The "advantage" is merely that the low level competition is assuming that they should guard you as they do a right hander. I'm far from playing shape, but I could frustrate the hell out of you merely by switching my feet in my stance. As for pitching, right handed pitchers find it difficult to throw to left handed batters just as left handed pitchers find it difficult to throw to right handed batters. This is merely because a breaking pitch breaks away from the dominant hand (right handers go right to left while left handers go left to right) and it is more difficult to hit a pitch breaking away from you than to hit a pitch breaking towards you.

ye mostly in low lvl. ive done tournys through out the years and have dominated. and also i have trained my self with finishin with my right hand a so doesnt matter which side im being guarded from :)

and >_>
Problem?

no its jus a face :). also how would any1 get to see it in action. the only way i see it happening is if i vid myself...

no its jus a face :). also how would any1 get to see it in action. the only way i see it happening is if i vid myself...

I'm certain that I could devise something if you were interested.

wat did u have in mind?

wat did u have in mind?

I don't, yet. Wasn't worth devising until you've agreed.