RIP Ryan Dunn

Hess

From what I understand he was drunk, so he deserved it. I've had two friends killed by a drunk driver so I hope he suffered. Shame I use to like him because of all the shows he's done too.

De...served it?

If you drink and drive and put the lives of others at risk, then yes, you deserve the ultimate worst, especially when your actions kill another person. People want to mourn over his death but completely ignore the fact that he drove 110 mph drunk and killed his passenger. If Dunn had survived the crash, he'd be going to prison for a very long time. His estate is going to get sued out the ass by the family of the passenger.

He was always one of my favorite castmembers, but he doesn't have any sympathy from me.

I think Jake was just making a joke of the word deserved. Like De... SERVED!!!

The question mark at the end leads me to think he was more or less shocked that I said someone deserved to die.

Deserved to die? No. Got what was probably coming to him sooner or later? Sure.

i've read in a few places that he only had 5-6 drinks that night so its not like he was drunk :l

but i'm pretty sure he had a history of totaling cars so he was bound to get fucked up eventually

i've read in a few places that he only had 5-6 drinks that night so its not like he was drunk :l

but i'm pretty sure he had a history of totaling cars so he was bound to get fucked up eventually

Read he had a BAC of .196, that's fairly drunk if you ask me.

looking up source

http://www.cnn.com/2011/SHOWBIZ/celebrity.news.gossip/06/22/ryan.dunn.drunk/index.html?eref=mrss_igoogle_cnn

Edited by Porsche 959

Read he had a BAC of .196, that's fairly drunk if you ask me.

looking up source

please do find the source because from what i've read the tox screen will take 4-6 weeks to come through

edit: lol apparently not! he was drunk as fuck

Edited by Barny
Tyrannosawr

From what I understand he was drunk, so he deserved it. I've had two friends killed by a drunk driver so I hope he suffered. Shame I use to like him because of all the shows he's done too.

De...served it?

If you drink and drive and put the lives of others at risk, then yes, you deserve the ultimate worst, especially when your actions kill another person. People want to mourn over his death but completely ignore the fact that he drove 110 mph drunk and killed his passenger. If Dunn had survived the crash, he'd be going to prison for a very long time. His estate is going to get sued out the ass by the family of the passenger.

He was always one of my favorite castmembers, but he doesn't have any sympathy from me.

I think Jake was just making a joke of the word deserved. Like De... SERVED!!!

The question mark at the end leads me to think he was more or less shocked that I said someone deserved to die.

Deserved to die? No. Got what was probably coming to him sooner or later? Sure.

If he had a .196, then he had a hell of a lot more than 6 drinks for the 4 hours he was at that bar, which is what his friends there were saying.

He's got some fucked up friends

I've had close friends die doing similar things. While it was stupid of them, and while they could have killed other people, and while they did put everyone else at risk, that doesn't negate the fact that people feel very real pain from losing someone they love regardless of what they did. The same goes for losing friends to overdoses, suicides, etc.

I have sympathy because I've been there.

I lost a friend and nearly lost two immediate family members because they were hit by drunk drivers. I don't have sympathy because I've been there.

So, if another one of your family members dies because they were behind the wheel drunk, it wouldn't matter at all because they did something stupid? Alright.

I lost a friend and nearly lost two immediate family members because they were hit by drunk drivers. I don't have sympathy because I've been there.

So, if another one of your family members dies because they were behind the wheel drunk, it wouldn't matter at all because they did something stupid? Alright.

I'd feel sad that they were gone and disappointed that they made such a dumb mistake, but having sympathy wouldn't excuse their actions, especially if they killed someone else. The only sympathy I'd have would be for the other members of the family who have to endure what's happened (and the families of any victims). I don't know why you're getting sassy because I stated my opinion based on personal experiences, just like you did. I've got to admit, you're the first person I've heard pretty much tell the son of a drunk driving victim that they're being ignorant and to sympathize with the person who forever damaged their mother's life.

If one of your drunk friends hit and killed your mother, it wouldn't matter at all because your friends deserve forgiveness for whatever they do? I have sympathy for my friends when they have something unfortunate to them. I wouldn't have sympathy for a friend because he killed himself and another person due to a selfish choice that he made, for the same reason I wouldn't sympathize for them if they shot up a school before taking their own life. Most murderers feel bad for what they've done, but that doesn't mean I have to feel bad for them.

Edited by Knightmare25

I'd feel sad that they were gone and disappointed that they made such a dumb mistake, but having sympathy wouldn't excuse their actions, especially if they killed someone else. The only sympathy I'd have would be for the other members of the family who have to endure what's happened (and the families of any victims). I don't know why you're getting sassy because I stated my opinion based on personal experiences, just like you did. I've got to admit, you're the first person I've heard pretty much tell the son of a drunk driving victim that they're being ignorant and to sympathize with the person who forever damaged their mother's life.

If one of your drunk friends hit and killed your mother, it wouldn't matter at all because your friends deserve forgiveness for whatever they do? I have sympathy for my friends when they have something unfortunate to them. I wouldn't have sympathy for a friend because he killed himself and another person due to a selfish choice that he made, for the same reason I wouldn't sympathize for them if they shot up a school before taking their own life.

No one is excusing him from what he did.

If one of your drunk friends hit and killed your mother, it wouldn't matter at all because your friends deserve forgiveness for whatever they do? I have sympathy for my friends when they have something unfortunate to them. I wouldn't have sympathy for a friend because he killed himself and another person due to a selfish choice that he made, for the same reason I wouldn't sympathize for them if they shot up a school before taking their own life.

That wasn't what I was saying. It was a point to support the focus of the conversation. Having sympathy won't take away the things they chose to do and it won't bring back the people they've killed. I choose to give my sympathy to the innocent rather than the guilty. Just like I said before, just because a murderer feels bad for killing someone, it doesn't mean that I should feel bad for them.

Edited by Knightmare25

That wasn't what I was saying. It was a point to support the focus of the conversation. Having sympathy won't take away the things they chose to do and it won't bring back the people they've killed. I choose to give my sympathy to the innocent rather than the guilty. Just like I said before, just because a murderer feels bad for killing someone, it doesn't mean that I should feel bad for them.

Then we're just different. I don't have a limited supply of sympathy to dole out to innocent or guilty people.

I didn't call you ignorant, either. Those were words you put into my mouth, or into my fingers, whatever.

And yes, if my best friend, that I have known for many many years, who is like my sister got drunk, decided to drive and by some chance hit and killed my mother and they both died? I'd feel pain and heartache for both of them just the same.

Not everyone is the same and I get that. I was just stating my opinion not even in reply to just you, and you responded to me with yours. I'm not getting sassy with you. And I'm dreadfully sorry that you've lost people close to you just as I have. I've also lost family due to stupid shit they've done, but I can muster the sympathy for everyone.