Props to His Lordship

India777

Ooo a PDF version of thay movie he made in the summer. It was excellent, and basically described my current aversion to the wilderness. It's no where near the same.

We now know who your man crush is.

Lol, I just respect him because he is the only one making the 100% effort needed to keep the one thing is this game that is still actually fun. Warring clans are my best memories of this game and I don't want it to end so he has my full support.

Snipezzz - what are you on about?

The combat update has the potential to completely revitalize the Wilderness. It makes combat so much for fun skill-based. Though it still utilizes a RNG, which is dumb, the more talented player will come out on top, rather than the coin-flip game of chance that it is right now.

But the areas that His Lordship talks about certainly do need to be addressed, to lure more non-PvP players into the Wild.

Snipezzz - what are you on about?

The combat update has the potential to completely revitalize the Wilderness. It makes combat so much for fun skill-based. Though it still utilizes a RNG, which is dumb, the more talented player will come out on top, rather than the coin-flip game of chance that it is right now.

But the areas that His Lordship talks about certainly do need to be addressed, to lure more non-PvP players into the Wild.

Haha, WG, originally allied with The Sabres, an anti-pker clan, wanting to get more people in the wilderness.

lulz.

pkers4lyfe

He still tried his own cum

He still ate a mango out to show people he could eat a girl out

He still posted a topic on how many times you can jerk it in one day

So he's still weird AF

Edited by RosaParksJr

So he's still weird AF

sauce?

also,

rip wilderness u was da best pvp evr

So he's still weird AF

Big deal, you must be new to the internet.