Props to His Lordship

India777

Was in WG read all the Real life posts... He's a sick pup that's all I'm getting at. Good for him for doing this but I wont give him respect for it.

Was in WG read all the Real life posts... He's a sick pup that's all I'm getting at. Good for him for doing this but I wont give him respect for it.

pls share

Snipezzz - what are you on about?

The combat update has the potential to completely revitalize the Wilderness. It makes combat so much for fun skill-based. Though it still utilizes a RNG, which is dumb, the more talented player will come out on top, rather than the coin-flip game of chance that it is right now.

But the areas that His Lordship talks about certainly do need to be addressed, to lure more non-PvP players into the Wild.

EoC is so beyond shit I can't believe you're still defending it. 5 months it has been out and you can still mage in Torva/Pernix with 100% accuracy, and none of the abilities relate to each other in a chain. It truly is just mashing. You can sit back and act like you know what you're doing, or you can go 15522725473928191975627181835756291910384746462728374638 so you make sure all abilities are being utilized and be more effective.

saw the original video on youtube. a lot of effort and work put into this.. yet sadly jagex still did nothing :(

They introduced bakriminel bolts and a reworked KBD with a bonus to those travelling through the wilderness.

The game doesn't even remotely revolve around the wilderness as much as he'd have you believe, nor does forcing non-PvP players into the wilderness create a better game. He's just suffering from nostalgia.