Elder Scrolls V

Scott

I love just figuring everything out as I play :P. Would I learn something about the plot in a book before reading it? No way.

That's a terrible analogy. Of course you know things about the plot of a novel before you read it :P

Not necessarily. Not if I just go randomly shopping for books and something catches my eye :P.

inb4 "Don't judge a book by its cover"

Not necessarily. Not if I just go randomly shopping for books and something catches my eye :P.

inb4 "Don't judge a book by its cover"

Minimum, you read the back and/or the inside flap. No one chooses a book to read knowing literally nothing about it.

Scott, just watch the video :P It's not too revealing. It's basically a showcase for the graphics and minor changes from Oblivion. There's no plot or anything too substantial in there.

Nope. :hmph:

But seriously. I learned about the double spell adding up to be a stronger spell or whatever. More than I want to know. I can watch trailers because they're generally eye candy, but gameplay footage? No way. :P

Nope. :hmph:

But seriously. I learned about the double spell adding up to be a stronger spell or whatever. More than I want to know. I can watch trailers because they're generally eye candy, but gameplay footage? No way. :P

Once again, absurd. What's the difference between finding out about combining spells in a trailer or finding out when some dipshit NPC "brings it up in conversation"?

War_Lord303

Lead Producer on Skyrim, Craig Lafftery went into detail about the length of the upcoming RPG. Talking to Tim Clark, reporting for CVG, he said: “We estimate the main quests take you about 30 hours or so. And the additional content – we haven’t played it all yet – but I’d guess two to three hundred hours of gameplay there.

In that trailer that Scott refuses to watch, the guy said that they got to 300 hours of gameplay and then quit counting.

I like to know as I play. Sue me.

queer

Kid drinks cheerwine :kanye:

While he plays?

Probably. Then again, he may not want to rob himself of the true immersion experience by experiencing anything outside of the game :youmad:

I like to know as I play. Sue me.

queer

Kid drinks cheerwine :kanye:

While he plays?

Probably. Then again, he may not want to rob himself of the true immersion experience by experiencing anything outside of the game :youmad:

I keep trying to envision someone who would say, "I like to know as I play" and can only come up with a five year old :youmad: