Elder Scrolls V

Scott

HURRY UP NOVEMBER.

You sure you want to play the game? Wouldn't want to spoil the anticipation for yourself :youmad:

Ha.

But yeah I wish more developers/producers (whoever schedules the release of games) start churning some good ones out as summer releases. I'm bored. University doesn't start until October so I've resorted to replaying Mass Effect 2, Borderlands & I'm raping face at Tiger Woods 12.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Couldn't agree more. I still can't decide how bad of an idea it would be to get it before school lets out.

I did it with New Vegas. It's a really, really bad idea.

I know it is...but it's soooo tempting. It's like crack.

Did I mention really bad?

It starts off with...

"ok, I'm going to buy it, but I won't play it until after exams..."

then...

"alright, I need a break from studying; I'll just play for like 30m and then get back to work..."

then...

"son of a bitch, ok, I need to take a break from playing to get some studying done..."

then...

"ok, today will be a break day. I'll hit the books hard tomorrow. I still have plenty of time..."

then finally...

"MOTHER FUCKER MY EXAM IS TOMORROW FUCK"

Hahaha. I only study the day before an exam anyways :P.

Ah, well, then avoid law school :reporter:

To be an undergrad again :jade:

Edited by Joshjrn

That's why Engineering is easier. Less straight memorization, more just go figure it out. Studying 3-4 hours does me just as much good as studying 3-4 days. :P

That's why Engineering is easier. Less straight memorization, more just go figure it out. Studying 3-4 hours does me just as much good as studying 3-4 days. :P

Law school is both. You have to memorize a mountain of case law/statutory law. Then you get a fact pattern on the exam that has literally never been litigated before. For every issue, you have to take 2-4 statements of settled law and bend, fold, and/or mutilate them into fitting the novel fact pattern.

You can memorize all you want, but if you can't apply that information to novel problems, you will fail.

Well yea. The 3-4 hours is for me to study all of the theories. But then the questions are completely out of left field :P. I know people who take a few days to learn the theories though. I just get lucky enough to have them stick quickly.