Elder Scrolls V

Scott

I still haven't played any of the downloadable content for oblivion but have 200+ hours in. I just can't stand the thought of doing anything else in the game while being a vampire. The cure quest bugged because someone disarmed me while I was wearing the dagger. Now it's lost somewhere in the world and I cba to look all over the world map for it.

I still haven't played any of the downloadable content for oblivion but have 200+ hours in. I just can't stand the thought of doing anything else in the game while being a vampire. The cure quest bugged because someone disarmed me while I was wearing the dagger. Now it's lost somewhere in the world and I cba to look all over the world map for it.

If you are on PC, just console it.

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Console_Command_Tutorial#Curing_Vampirism_Using_the_Console

I never did that quest, but wouldn't that dagger be a quest item? If it is, isn't it impossible to drop and/or disarm a quest item?

Are you sure it isn't buried in your inventory somewhere?

Note the word bugged :P

I'm mostly trying to tease out whether his version of the story is correct. Not that I'm saying that he's lying, but he's already stated that he didn't notice being disarmed. As such, we don't know if he was actually disarmed. If he had said "I was disarmed, I saw it on the ground, left it there, and now I don't remember where it is" that would be one thing.

I'm mostly trying to tease out whether his version of the story is correct. Not that I'm saying that he's lying, but he's already stated that he didn't notice being disarmed. As such, we don't know if he was actually disarmed. If he had said "I was disarmed, I saw it on the ground, left it there, and now I don't remember where it is" that would be one thing.

:facepalm:

Also, if I saw it on the ground, I would have picked it up.

You know how you're supposed to attack an Argonian (i think?) with it? Well I did attack one near one of those altar places in the world and of course everyone attacked me back. So I ran with the argonian blood stained dagger and on my way back, I lost it by being disarmed somewhere. It doesn't help that when you attack a peaceful person that everyone gangs up on you. So I could have lost it at the altar or anywhere else on my way back because when I got back, I definitely didn't have it in my inventory and the quest didn't continue.

My xbox is broken now anyway. I'll prob get a new one for Skyrim. I thought about getting one for Final Fantasy since my friend tried convincing me how great it was but decided against it since I've never played a FF other than FF3.

FF13 was not as amazing as a lot of other FF. It was good, not great. It had a great part reminiscent of FF10 later on...but it just took too long to get to it.

Is it worth it though? Also, I hope they make the next Kingdom Hearts (whenever that comes out) for the xbox. I loved the last two and it would be a waste if it was a ps3 exclusive.

:facepalm:

Also, if I saw it on the ground, I would have picked it up.

You know how you're supposed to attack an Argonian (i think?) with it? Well I did attack one near one of those altar places in the world and of course everyone attacked me back. So I ran with the argonian blood stained dagger and on my way back, I lost it by being disarmed somewhere. It doesn't help that when you attack a peaceful person that everyone gangs up on you. So I could have lost it at the altar or anywhere else on my way back because when I got back, I definitely didn't have it in my inventory and the quest didn't continue.

I know that you would have. I was simply pointing out that you don't actually seem certain that you were disarmed. You are simply deducing that you were. Strange things happen in games.

I'd go talk to the woman who gave you the quest and see what she says. Can't hurt.