Melefordays

WHAT IS YOUR SETUP ?

Bluee Iris
1 hour ago, Brimes said:

Changed my setup over the weekend. Bought an Ikea desk add-on/Monitor riser, New Asus MX27AQ monitor to replace my two 5+ year old monitors. 

qJcyDt0.jpg

This looks so friggin' good. :ani: 

Brimes
1 hour ago, Bluee Iris said:

This looks so friggin' good. :ani: 

:aww: 

Dnovelta

I really REALLY like that riser. Makes everything look so clean. Wish the XBox didn't hang over the edge though, haha.

Brimes
13 minutes ago, Dnovelta said:

I really REALLY like that riser. Makes everything look so clean. Wish the XBox didn't hang over the edge though, haha.

It's already annoying me lol, but if i move the riser forwards and have it hanging off the back then the monitor is to close. Oh well :P 

Dnovelta
8 hours ago, Brimes said:

It's already annoying me lol, but if i move the riser forwards and have it hanging off the back then the monitor is to close. Oh well :P 

I know that feeling. Are you planning to go back to 2 monitors? After having two for so long, and now having three...I could never go back to a single monitor for home/personal use.

Brimes
7 minutes ago, Dnovelta said:

I know that feeling. Are you planning to go back to 2 monitors? After having two for so long, and now having three...I could never go back to a single monitor for home/personal use.

At the moment I don't think so. The new monitor has so much more screen space being 1440p as well as a few inches bigger then my previous monitors, I can easily fit multiple windows up at the same time or have a window always on top if i'm wanting to watch something while gaming. 

Wolf

I realized I really want a new computer and it's christmas time so I'm like fighting the battle :reporter:

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:  :unicorn: :unicorn: :unicorn: :unicorn: :unicorn: :unicorn: :unicorn: :unicorn: 

Sir Berry

Very nice Blue.

Dnovelta

For anyone who cares, here are my PC specs while gaming (Destiny 2):

fa069cdcd4c42ffbb0b0159c251e89e1.png

bonbonek

I just recently upgraded for those sweet 80 fps in Runescape. Not yet finished.

My setup:

MOBO:  Asus STRIX Z270F Gaming

CPU:     Intel i7-7700K

GPU:     MSI GTX 1080Ti 11GB

RAM:     G.Skill Trident Z RGB 32GB 3200 MHz CL14
SSD:     Samsung EVO 850 500 GB

Kingston HyperX Savage 240 GB

Case:    NXZT H440 Black/Red

Display:        Old Samsung 24", 1080p, going to buy a new one soon, looking for 1440p @ 144 Hz

Mouse:         Steelseries Rival 300
Keyb:           Again old Logitech keyboard, going to buy a new mechanical one when the money comes in.

Mousepad:   Steelseries Qck+ Limited (450mm x 400mm x 3mm)

Headset:      Kingston HyperX Cloud

Before you call me a newb, I don't have it just for Runescape, I also play Battlefield 1, PUBG, CSGO, Dishonored 2, The Witcher 3 and other graphic intensive games, all on ultra of course :)

Isurugi Noe

Linda

This is how we roll; I'm on the left.

BRwb2A.jpg

@Sas

Ewhenn

Intel 7700K @ 4.9 GHz w/Noctua NH-D14 cooler

32 GB DDR4-3000 C15

Asus z270-A Prime

EVGA 1070 TI FTW

512 GB Adata SX7000 NVME SSD

12 TB of regular HD storage

3x Asus 1080 IPS monitors

Probably replacing the CPU/Motherboard/RAM in a few months to give to my oldest.  Thinking about the new Ryzen 3800X, should speed up a majority of the modeling/analysis that I do, plus he's old enough that I want him to have his own PC anyways.  I'll likely give him one of the monitors and replace it with a 1440P IPS.

iLax2Wk.jpg