WHAT IS YOUR SETUP ?

Melefordays

My set up is a customized Alienware laptop. Expensive, I know... but unfortunately and due to my financial woes, my Dell credit was the only credit I had available at the price range needed for me! It's a beast though, for sure. Here are the specs...

CPU: i9-10980HK @ 2.4 GHz (16 CPUs)

RAM: 32 GB

GFX: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080

I also have a USB hub with some necessities (headset, 5+ button mouse, and external cd drive), a USB laptop cooler, and the like. I guess those don't earn a main place on the scale of all, though? Lol.

Nice man!  I haven't done an update in over a year since moving, so here goes:

262c1099d219cbadb6b61f8628f2e213.jpg 

The only sucky thing about working from home - makes an absolute mess of your setup, and wires... wires everywhere.

Also, #leftygamers

• 1 month later...

Hey everyone!

Not much of a forum person usually more to myself, but trying to be apart of the clan a little. I am not sure if this has been done yet but I would love to see everyone's gaming stations!

23 hours ago, Maxozzy said:

Thank you!! It is my pride and joy 🤓

I used to dream about a setup like that for dungeons and dragons when I used to play it.  Well done!

These set ups are super sweet i could never have a dual monitor kids and wife and such. I have a Acer Nitro 5 that i used to compensate.

• 9 months later...

Nice. I don't have a good photo.  I'm using a Windows tablet with an additional monitor, keyboard and mouse. The tablet serves as my second screen even though it is the actual computer.

Very much work in progress, will add another 27'' vertically and probs put laptop to the left, ultrawide to the right and the vertical one next to ultrawide. But we'll see :D

hGvUbYK.jpg

g6lNrg6.jpg

My TV is also a third monitor, but I mainly use it for music.  I do want to get a 3rd smaller monitor for my left.

1 hour ago, TM Eden said:

Which site are you guys using to inset image from URL? I’ve been wanting to post pictures but have no idea which site to use 😞

Most of us use an app called sharex linked to a imgur account. If you want some guidance, hit me up on discord. I'll help

Edited by Elvinloar
2 hours ago, Elvinloar said:

Most of us use an app called sharex linked to a imgur account. If you want some guidance, hit me up on discord. I'll help

Well now I feel like a noob for uploading screenshots manually to imgur 😂